Frost & Sullivan is proud to be partnering with leading trade associations and best-in-class event organizers for the Transformational Health Industry. Our regional teams support your marketing activities with the latest market research, bring your delegates up-to-date by presenting the latest industry developments and take pride in promoting your conference or association to our clients.
8 -10 September
Frost & Sullivan is the Knowledge Partner for the Telehealth Online Summit on September 8 – 10. We will be speaking at the event on the outlook for telehealth in Digital Health.
Telehealth Online is the destination for emerging, to established, telemedicine companies who are driving the healthcare industry of tomorrow, to come together with providers, payers, life science investors, and pharmaceutical companies as we begin to settle into the uncertain yet inevitable, ‘new normal’.
Get an enhanced view of the telehealth landscape and tune in to explore:
- Telehealth Adoption: Understand the public perception of telehealth through the lens of industry leaders to understand your customer’s greatest needs
- Navigating Reimbursement: Learn how best to work with payers to ensure telehealth is paid for and how reimbursement can be addressed on a large scale
- Finding the Right Partner: Stay front of mind when reaching patients and customers and explore different partnership avenues to ensure continued growth and diversification
- Telehealth M&A: Discover how venture funds are approaching strategic investments in the age of Covid-19 and post-Covid opportunities for telehealth businesses
- Interoperability: Understand the technology standards are needed to achieve seamless integration of telehealth platforms, allowing clinicians to initiate workflows form within their own familiar EHR between providers and systems involved in a patient’s care.
As a subscriber of Frost & Sullivan you are entitled to a 10% discount to attend Telehealth Online – simply apply code FROST10 at check out to redeem your discount.
For any queries about the event or event participation, you may get in touch with Katie Horne, Manager, Telehealth Online E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: +44 (0)20 3696 2920