Environment and Sustainability
The exploding population and mankind’s ruthless over-utilization of the Earth’s resources have led to current crises such as climate change, water scarcity, energy depletion, and food shortage that are threatening life on planet Earth. Efforts to stem their man-made causes – ozone layer depletion, fast dwindling natural resources, increasing pollution and waste generation – have driven innovations to decelerate, if not stop, the alarming effects of Earth’s decreasing sustainability.
Remedial solutions will be necessary to turn back the tide of destruction from anthropogenic activities.
This presents the greatest challenge in the environment and sustainability domains. The race to lessen or undo the effects of mankind’s irresponsible or naïve stewardship of the Earth will require integrating environmental technologies and solutions into every sphere of human activity. Hence, technology convergence is a major theme in environment and sustainability.
Key Questions of Clients
Whom should I partner with?
What is the National Roadmap and what are the best practices adopted by other countries?
What are the R&D areas I should focus on?
What is the opportunity for the technology in 5 to 10 years?
What are the attractive markets for my technology?
What are the technologies I should invest in?
Who are my competitors and what are they doing unique?
Which region should I gain entry?
- Assessment of R&D portfolio
- R&D management
- IP Consulting
- Technology investment Opportunities
- Evaluation of funding initiatives
- Merger and acquisition opportunities
- Identification of strategic alliance partners
- Technology Roadmap
- Market Opportunity analysis
- Competitive intelligence
- Evaluation of nation innovation indicators and country’s best practices
- Technology and patent valuation
- Business model innovation
Key Research Focus Areas
- Land and water remediation
- Oil spill management
Water and Wastewater Technologies
- Water production
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Wastewater recycling and reuse
- Wastewater resource recovery
Air Quality Technologies
- Air pollution control
- Indoor air purification
Solid Waste Management
- Solid waste treatment
- Solid waste upcycling
- Circular economy
Green Buildings & Services
- Energy efficient and net-zero-energy buildings
- Heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning
- Building energy management
- Green building materials
- Sustainable cities
- Environmental monitoring
- Climate change mitigation, including carbon capture
- Climate change adaptation
- Disaster response and management technologies
- Resource recovery technologies
- Sustainable agriculture
- Technology Convergence Enabling Agriculture 2.0
- Breakthrough Innovations in Radioactive Waste Management
- Technologies with High Funding: Impact Assessment and Growth Opportunities
- Alternate to Plastics: Emerging Technology Assessment
- Distributed Energy: Impact of Blockchain on Energy Trading
- Microbiome Technologies Fueling Human Health and Wellness
- Sustainability Trends Benchmarking of Global Automotive Companies
- Emerging Opportunities for Sulfur
- Nanotechnology Innovations Transforming Energy Generation and Storage
- Next-gen Solar Cells: Innovations and Impact Analysis
- Technologies Enabling Smart Water Grid
- Emerging Opportunities for Materials Derived from Crude Oil in a Decarbonized and Circular World
- Emerging Technologies in E-Waste and Battery Recycling
- Technologies Enabling Low Carbon Economy
- Breakthrough Innovations in Energy Storage
- Battery and Power Train Technologies for Electric Vehicles
- Advancements in Marine Propulsion Technologies
- Functional Coatings for Flexible Packaging: Technology Impact Assessment
- Innovations in Solid State Battery
- FEW (Food, Energy and Water) Nexus
- Technology Impact Assessment of Micro Energy Harvesting
- 2018 Top Technologies in Environment and Sustainability
- Breakthrough Innovations Enhancing Plastics Degradation
- Technological Advancements Enabling Plastics Recycling
- Breakthrough Innovations in Artificial Photosynthesis
- Innovative Sustainable Technologies for Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Technological Advancements in Domestic Water Purification
- Technological Advances in Solar Thermal Desalination
- Radical Innovations in Reverse Osmosis Seawater Desalination
- Novel Innovations Facilitating Digital Transformation of Agricultural Sector
The TechVision group offers a suite of strategic services ranging from a continuous flow of forward-looking intelligence on emerging technologies and new age innovations, interactivity with technology and industry experts, bespoke strategy consulting on technology investments, roadmaps, IP landscapes, and executive workshops for innovation and R&D leadership teams. These services empower its users with ideas and strategies to leverage disruptive technologies and innovations to drive transformational growth of their organizations.