In a rapidly evolving cybersecurity threat landscape, the sophistication of attacks is boosting the security challenge for People, Technology, and Processes, the tripartite system of security needed to protect business-critical data. The shortage of qualified information security professionals is driving organizations to look for new methods of protecting networks, applications, and data. Simultaneously, changing regulations across geopolitical boundaries is layering compliance requirements on top of the core need for security at a time when more devices than ever before are connected to networks.
Making sense of cybersecurity challenges and understanding how security is a 21st century business enabler is why organizations around the globe utilize Frost & Sullivan cybersecurity research.
Secure Enterprise Communications
Encrypted voice & instant messaging
Smartphone & Tablet Security
Mobile Defense in the BYOD Environment
Digital Trust Indexing
Global state of online digital trust
Cybersecurity Risk Indexing
Measuring enterprise security maturity
A global team offering analysis and perspectives on how Cybersecurity enables business.
Frost & Sullivan was founded on the simple premise that research should enable decision-makers to use marketing information in more innovative and meaningful ways. With this objective in mind, the company developed a comprehensive range of research services and state-of-the-art analytical tools. Frost & Sullivan has continued to grow, adapt, and innovate to meet the challenges and opportunities of today’s ever-changing business world.
The strategic insights that Stratecast Frost & Sullivan provides will help your business outpace the competition in the escalating cloud wars.
All organizations have sensitive data. Whether that data is patient information, customer transactions, financial information, or intellectual property, it is information that needs to be secured to protect the organization and its customers. Companies in every industry, from banking/financial services, telecommunications, healthcare, technology, retail, manufacturing services, and public sector have cybersecurity solutions and processes in place to protect their networks and systems from attack, yet there is always more that must be done.
Key areas where Frost & Sullivan regularly provides value to clients include:
- Targeted Statistical Analysis – Working with clients to identify specific statistically relevant gaps between executive perceptions and market reality through rigorous statistical sampling that illuminates customer needs, pain points, brand perception, pricing elasticity, security maturity, digital trust and more through detailed surveys and data analyses.
- Forecasting: Assessing growth opportunities, the market potential in new/specific customer segments, geographies, and product/service areas.
- New Product and Services Solutions: Supporting business executives around the world to develop or go to market with new cybersecurity products and services that deliver greater customer value.
- Branding and Positioning: Frost & Sullivan can support your organization through an integrated marketing platform to more effectively launch and promote new products, services or business models.
- Business Model Transformation: We can support you in transforming your business to address the challenges and opportunities of the industry’s shift to the cloud
Frost & Sullivan live speaking engagements highlight the critical importance of cybersecurity for 21 century business and government and show why it is a business enabler. Speaking engagements are flexible and can be arranged inside of corporate or customer focused events. executive business planning strategy meetings, industry events, and conferences. The cybersecurity research practice provides an expert keynote speaker who works closely with event organizers to ensure your delegates are fully engaged with issues that are relevant for the event.
Following a consulting engagement, these events are accompanied by a written analysis of insights and actionable strategic recommendations. We have successfully led a wide variety of live speaking engagements for the Fortune 500 and Global 1000 on cybersecurity issues and can provide examples upon request.
Meet Our Team
Engage with our industry experts and learn more about our process of identification, evaluation, go to market strategic planning and implementation emphasis on managing the transformation journey that lies ahead.
Jarad Carleton leads the cybersecurity research team in Europe and has over 20 years experience providing strategic market intelligence to Global 1000 companies. For 14 years of his tenure at Frost & Sullivan, Jarad was a member of the ICT Growth Consulting Practice where he led teams examining strategic business issues for high profile projects that provided analysis leveraged by CEOs, CISOs, CMOs, Investment Bankers, Investors, Legislators, Regulators, and a Presidential Advisory Committee during the Obama Administration. Jarad attends the Infosecurity Europe London and ITSA Nuremberg conferences in Europe and has been a featured keynote speaker, a speaking panel guest, and a moderator at conferences in Europe and the United States. He is based in Salzburg state in Austria and can be reached via email at CybersecurityEU@frost.com
Kenny Yeo is an analyst with the ICT team and leads the cyber security practice across Asia Pacific. He is currently researching on how technologies like cybersecurity, IoT, cloud and analytics impact different industries. With 16 years of research, team management and business development experience, he has expertise in segments like cybersecurity, IoT, smart retail, industrial and e-government.
Kenny has participated in multiple consulting engagements helping companies with digital transformation, and shared his thoughts in the media with publications CNBC Asia, Channel NewsAsia, South China Morning Post, ComputerWeekly, Enterprise Innovation and Logistics Insight Asia among others.
Vu Anh Tien
More than 7 years’ market research/consulting experience. Expertise in:
- APAC Network security, Application Networking markets,
- APAC Advanced Threat Protection Market
- APAC Managed Security Services,
- APAC DDoS Protection and Application Security Markets
- APAC Application Performance Management Market
- APAC Web Application Firewall Market
- Cloud Security
Experience base covering broad range of sectors, leveraging long-standing working relationships with leading industry participants channels in across ASEAN and APAC regions.
- Network Security
- Data and Application Security
- Managed Security Services
- Cloud Security
- OT & IoT Security
- AI-based security
- Security Operation Center Management/ Advisor
Recent Reports/ Studies
- APAC DDoS Solution Market https://goo.gl/LLrmWk
- APAC Web Application Firewall Market https://goo.gl/TeifGE
- APAC Secure Content Management Market https://goo.gl/dByA5x
- APAC Network-based Advanced Malware Analysis (NAMA) Solution Market
- APAC Managed Security Services Market
- Before joining Frost & Sullivan, worked as a freelance journalist for multiple news agencies for 5 years.
- Lead analyst in multiple industry studies, including Advanced Persistent Threats Market, Distributed Denial of Services Market, Managed Security Service Market in Asia-Pacific.
- Lead consultant in market feasibility assessment and business matching in ASEAN
- Bachelor’s Degree in English and Chinese Studies from Hanoi University, Vietnam
- Experience base covering a broad range of sectors including the following key areas:
-IoT, IIoT, AI-enabled security
-Artificial Intelligence (AI) processors
-Applications of Internet of Things(IoT) and AI technologies
-Vertical trends and applications
Recent Reports/projects worked on
- Project of vertical evaluation of cyber security economic loss across Asia-Paciftc market
- Project of assessing cyber security vendor internationalization competence and potential ASEAN partner survey
- Project evaluating ASEAN and Europe countries IT and IIoT spending for manufacturing industries and profiling key players
- Research reports covering the topics: Asia-Pacific artificial intelligence applications use case, Digital transformation of future of work study, Global live video streaming platform market study, AI-enabled cyber security solutions
- 4 years of market research, consulting and business development experiences. Particular expertise in:
-User/ consumer behaviour and customer journey analysis
-Tracking and analyzing market size, trends, forecasts, competitive landscape and ecosystem
-Market STP and go to market strategies for products and solutions to new markets
-Business diversification strategic planning
Previously, Amy worked at Commerce Development Research Institute. She took charge of projects covering trade interview, channel research, partner development, co-marketing planning over Taiwan, China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore markets across several industries to provide suggestion and stimulate chances for cooperation with potential partners for companies based on business insights.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, (National ChengChi University, NCCU), Taiwan
- Masters of Management, Information System and Innovation, (London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE), UK
Let us help you grow your revenues through a better understanding of the cybersecurity space.
Stay up-to-date and subscribe to our monthly ICT Newsletter!
Knowledge Partners &
Industrial firms deploy security strategy around IIOT, amidst rising cyber threats to industrial architecture, says Frost & Sullivan
The attacks on industrial systems and the industrial controls systems (ICS) architecture could range from physical impact, such as damage to the infrastructure, production downtime, loss of revenue, and hefty fines, to more severe consequences, such as injuries and even loss of life. In order to address the growing sophistication of attacks, vendors are offering security solutions across the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) architecture and not just for information/operational technology (IT/OT) networks.read more
Huawei has organized their 2019 Huawei Global Analyst Summit (HAS) from 16th-18th April, 2019 in Shenzhen, China. The three day conference was focused on briefing industry analysts and media on Huawei’s previous year’s financial performance, future outlook, and future strategy.read more