Customer Experience & Customer Contact
Moving Toward a Technology-Enabled, Omni-Channel World
New technology platforms will be essential to meeting the communication needs of tomorrow’s consumer. Frost & Sullivan offers an integrated approach to a vast contact ecosystem, a 360 degree perspective for decision makers.
CONTACT CENTER SYSTEMS (On-Prem, Hosted and Cloud)
BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING (BPO)
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ENHANCEMENT PRACTICES & TECHNOLOGIES
The Future of Customer Experience
4 Key Imperatives for Success
To help customer experience executives look beyond the hype and create realistic expectations of new technologies, Frost & Sullivan’s Customer Contact analyst team has outlined a few key principles in a complimentary guide.
The ever changing competitive business environment and demanding customers are putting more pressure on organizations to go back to the whiteboard and redefine their customer experience capabilities.
Customer Experience has become a key deciding factor for customer loyalty and retention and is turning into a major driving factor for companies’ business performance.
News, Events & Resources
Since the launch of its first product, Zoom has morphed considerably from a cloud video conferencing provider to its current, fast growing focus on end-to-end enterprise communications. Zoom’s strategy of building a strong, well-functioning core, i.e. its wildly successful video meetings business, and using it as a base to expand into many adjacencies is playing out well.
Thirty Six Hours in the Biodome; AI-Infused Contact Centers are Humming Along at Enterprise Connect19
Thirty Six Hours in the Biodome; AI-Infused Contact Centers are Humming Along at Enterprise Connect19 After a year hiatus I was back in the Biodome last week for Enterprise Connect19, and things couldn’t have been better for this contact center analyst. From its voice...
This week Avaya hosted its ENGAGE conference in Austin, TX. The multiple thousands of attendees spanned customers, channel partners, technology partners, media, consultants and analysts. The company made numerous announcements during the event. Here we’d like to focus...
Meet Our Team
Engage with our industry experts and learn more about our process of identification, evaluation, go to market strategic planning and implementation emphasis on managing the transformation journey that lies ahead.
As an Associate Fellow and Vice President of Research for Connected Work at Frost & Sullivan, Melanie Turek has over 25 years’ experience covering video and web conferencing, social networking, unified communications, voice, IP communications, instant messaging and presence, as well as a wide range of business software and services.
Melanie’s in-depth technical expertise and understanding of the ways in which technology can positively impact business process and performance, has allowed her to cover a broad range of markets and leverage long-standing relationships with leading industry participants’ senior executives and customer organizations. Prior to joining Frost & Sullivan, Melanie was a founding partner of Nemertes Research, Inc. and Senior Managing Editor at InformationWeek Magazine. Melanie is a BA graduate from Harvard College.
Samsung – Reaping the Benefits of Mobile Communications and Mobile Call Recording
Samsung – Top Trends in the Mobile Workforce: Frost & Sullivan’s Latest Look at Enterprise Usage
SearchUnifiedCommunications – Employee consultation needed before deploying new UC tools
SearchUnifiedCommunications – Prioritize UCC tools to support a virtual workforce
Nancy Jamison is a Principal Analyst at Frost & Sullivan with more than 30 years of experience, spanning product marketing and management, market analysis and strategic consulting, with a focus on Contact Center and Speech Technologies. Particular expertise in: supply and demand-side quantitative market research and analysis, product management, marketing, pricing and competitive analysis, new market expansion strategies, and partner development programs for vendors.
In addition, she has 13 years of experience in a major contact center vendor’s product management and marketing department, contact routing infrastructure and applications, IVR/Speech self-service, Speech Technologies, social customer care, and multi-channel and proactive customer care.
With close to 15 years of research and analytical expertise, Michael’s select areas of industry coverage include customer care outsourcing, skills-based routing, home-based agent deployment, agent training development, and onboarding. DeSalles offers extensive knowledge in:
- Outsourcer vendor selection for end users
- Emerging contact center trends & technologies
- Global outsourcing market dynamics
- Insight into site management, supervision, and agent development.
He has experience in contact center operations, agent supervision, training, competitive sales and network routing (Cisco ICM). Michael has a B.A. degree in Economics from the University of California at Santa Barbara.
Juan Manuel González
Juan Manuel González serves as Research Director within Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Transformation business unit. He focuses on Contact Centers, BPO, Unified Communications & Collaboration Solutions areas. González has over 11 years of experience in the industry, his know-how lies in managing strategic consulting projects and regional market intelligence studies in the Enterprise Communications field, as well as monitoring emerging trends, technologies and market dynamics. González was recognized as Associate Fellow in 2015, as part of Frost & Sullivan’s Fellowship Program. Furthermore, he was ranked in the Top 50 official list of most influential Executives in Nearshoring Outsourcing in 2010 and 2011, according to Nearshore Americas. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science (Cum laude) and a Master’s Degree in International Economic Relations from the University of Buenos Aires (Argentina).
Nearshore Americas – Call Centers in Latin America: Soon to Be Irrelevant?
Nearshore Americas – Top 10 BPO Trends and Business Priorities for 2017
Nearshore Americas – Top Customer Experience Management Trends for Latin America in 2016
Nearshore Americas – Hot Tips for Latin American Outsourcing Providers in 2015
Nearshore Americas – Will Paraguay Be the Next Star in Latin American BPO?
Finance TnT – People Are Complaining About Their Banks Much More than Last Year
Call Center News – Juan Manuel González, Frost & Sullivan: “Las 10 prioridades para América Latina en 2017”
Exame – Aplicativo de emprendedor canadense quer o fim do e-mail
CC Sur – América Latina: el sector de las telecomunicaciones ante la transformación digital
The Future of Latin America
Cloud, Video and Contact Centers in Latin America
Panorama y tendencias claves que impactarán en la industria de BPO
Lavisión de Frost sobre la industria del contactcenter en América Latina
8 years of consulting and research expertise in the Information and Communications Technologies industry in Latin America.
Particular expertise in:
- Market research reports & participating in consultancy projects.
- Monitoring emerging trends, technologies and market dynamics.
- Thought leadership, press releases and articles.
Experience base covering the Information and Communications Technologies industry in Latin America.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) & Connected Work.
- Communications as a Services (CaaS)
What I bring to the Team
- Strategic Analysis & Planning Capabilities
- Strong Methodology Basis.
- Played a prominent role in consulting projects for CANTV (Venezuela), Bain Capitals, Atento, Teleperformance, Genesys, Interactive Intelligence, Contax and Avaya, among other companies.
- Interviewed and quoted several times in regional and international publications.
- A frequent speaker at international industry events.
Bachelor in Political Science from Universidad de Buenos Aires, (Argentina).
Based in London, Alexander Michael heads up Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Transformation consulting business in Europe. He has been with Frost & Sullivan for 11 years and holds a Master’s Degree in European Management from ESCP-EAP in Paris. Alex has 25 years of industry and corporate strategy consulting experience, specialising in strategic partnering, business transformation and value proposition development. In recent years, Alex has focussed on helping clients optimise their customer experience using game-changing technology. He currently spearheads Frost & Sullivan’s research initiative into practical use cases for (and how to make money with) artificial intelligence.
Martin Hoff ter Heide
- – 11 years of consulting experience
– Broad functional expertise including review and development of corporate, business unit and product strategies, commercial due diligence, organisational development and business process optimisation
Industry experience spanning from information and communication technologies (ICT), through media, retail, financial services, logistics, utilities and not-for-profit
Key interest in, and continuous exposure to, ICT and retail. Projects include:
- -Studies of digital transformation in retail, big data analytics uses in various industries, smart cities, intelligent transport systems, and back office workforce optimisation software
-Strategic analysis of Russian x86 server and radio relay equipment markets
-Market entry assessment for an Asian telecoms operator into a Western European market
-Strategy review for an African incumbent operator, focused on redefining the role the wholesale business unit
-Development of project management and quality assurance processes for ERP implementation for a leading Russian retailer
What I bring to the Team
- -Broad cross-functional and cross-industry experience
-Strong all-round skill-set
-International experience from operating in professional environments in 5 countries and languages: German national, studied mainly in France and UK, with multi-year experience in Russia and Scandinavia
Experience working for leading consulting firms, including: Roland Berger, Droege & Comp. and PwC
MSc in Management (Distinction) at University College Dublin & HEC Paris
BBA in Management (Distinction) at Lancaster University & Reims Management School
More than 15 years of industry research, consulting and marketing experience, including 10 years in the ICT sector. Particular expertise in:
- -Analyzing market dynamics and highlighting future trends
-Strategy and corporate planning
-New business opportunity, market strategies, channel and partner development and growth strategies
Experience base covering broad range of sectors, leveraging long-standing working relationships with leading industry participants’ Senior Executives
- -Customer Experience Technology, Contact Center, Outsourcing
-Office of the Future, Wearables, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics (BDA), Connected Industries
-Unified Communications & Collaboration, Enterprise Software
Recent Reports/projects worked on
- Market engineering reports: Asia-Pacific contact center applications, Hosted/ Cloud contact center, Contact center outsourcing, Customer analytics market
- Buyer’s guide report: Hosted/ Cloud Contact center market
- Growth consulting projects for global/ regional contact center solution vendors/ outsourcers
- Thought leadership roadshows – global customer interactions management vendor
- Customer experience benchmarking study – Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia
- QBR presentations to client partner’s global/ regional leadership team
- Number of whitepapers and webinars for leading vendors
- Pitched for, won, and led significant research and strategic consulting projects
- Widely quoted in prestigious on-line, print and broadcast media
- Held leadership positions in firms in different businesses
- -Drove business planning activities across the region for a multi-faceted telecom group
-Held overall business responsibility for Singapore operation for an innovative Dutch start-up
- -MBA (Finance & Marketing) from University of Illinois, Chicago, USA
-B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) from Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai, India