Key Client Issue: Mega Trends
Mega Trends are global, sustained, macroeconomic forces of development that affect business, economies, societies, cultures, and personal lives. In essence, these trends —such as urbanization, connectivity and convergence—will define our future world.
- Identifying the most important global macro forces and potential scenarios of specific trends in 2020-2030
- Forecasting how these Mega Trends will transform societies, markets, and cultures
- Translating macro-level Mega Trends into company-specific insights that can inform long-term strategy development
Frost & Sullivan helps its clients identify and analyze Mega Trends, sub trends, industry impact, and unmet needs. Our deep industry knowledge, coupled with our comprehensive 360° perspective, enable us to tailor the "so what" implications to each client and deliver outcome-based scenarios that inform and direct decision making.
Frost & Sullivan employs a clearly defined Macro to Micro Approach that helps clients move from a large-scale trend to specific implications for a region, industry, or company:
- Identify the Mega Trend
- Identify the sub trends
- Examine the sub trends to evaluate the implications to your industry
- Clearly define the product/service
- Identify unmet needs related to a Mega Trend