15may11:00 amManaged vs. Do-It-Yourself SD-WAN: Which Approach is Right for Your Business?Online | An enterprise deploying an IoT solution has to solve for many challenges from both the operational and IT perspectivesCategory:Webinars
(Wednesday) 11:00 am
11AM EST | 8AM PST
Webinar Agenda Businesses are embracing Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) as the optimal networking foundation for digital transformation. SD-WAN promises flexibility, cost savings, and improved application performance – essential for modern digital architectures.
Businesses are embracing Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) as the optimal networking foundation for digital transformation. SD-WAN promises flexibility, cost savings, and improved application performance – essential for modern digital architectures. But in these early days of SD-WAN, many organizations lack the time, budget, and skilled resources to implement an effective strategy.
That’s why more than half of businesses are choosing a fully-managed SD-WAN service, according to Frost & Sullivan research. In fact, compared with businesses that choose “do it yourself” SD-WAN deployments, Managed SD-WAN users report:
- Faster branch deployments
- Greater visibility into network and application performance
- More efficient network access to cloud applications
Learn how companies accelerate the benefits of their SD-WAN strategy with Managed SD-WAN Services.
Join Frost & Sullivan for this complimentary Webinar sharing results of the 2018 Frost & Sullivan SD-WAN survey. Gain insight into:
- What SD-WAN is, and why it is here to stay
- How your peers and competitors are using SD-WAN
- DIY and Managed Services comparisons, to see which is best for your business
- Top criteria for selecting a Managed SD-WAN service provider
- How to minimize risk and avoid SD-WAN deployment pitfalls
- How CenturyLink Managed SD-WAN services for Cisco Meraki and Cisco SD-WAN can help your business become more profitable and provide a better customer experience for your clients
Listen in on the experiences of others, participate in a live Q&A, and walk away with actionable strategies for your own organization.
Featured Industry Speakers:
Vice President, Network, Data Center & Cloud
Frost & Sullivan
Vice President, Global Networking Solutions
Senior Director of Operations
In Cooperation with: