Chemicals and Advanced Materials often form the core for many technology advances that are turning far-fetched concepts into reality across industries. Innovations in chemicals and materials help translate socio economic trends such as 'innovating to zero' or industry specific trends such as 'lightweighting' into marketable products and services.
Acknowledging the necessity of keeping track of new and emerging material developments, processes and resultant products is crucial for growth in any industry and a diverse team of industry experts in materials, plastics, polymers, petrochemicals, coatings, chemicals, and oil & gas help companies to achieve success in their industry of focus.
Identifying and analyzing the emergence of new materials, coatings and chemicals and assessing how their introduction to existing applications can transform prevailing systems and help in emergence of new markets, products and services, business models, and even new industries.
- Technologies Impacting the Future of Tight Oil Extraction
- Innovations in Transdermal Drug Delivery
- Antimicrobial Technologies for Enhanced Consumer Health
- Technologies Impacting the Future of Korea
- Technologies Impacting the Future of Cybersecurity
- Alternate Feedstocks And Process Technologies For Conversion Of Gas To Chemicals
- Innovations in Computer Vision Applications Powered by AI
- Future of Transistor Technology
- Technology Breakthroughs Enabling Low-VOC Coatings
- Unraveling The Chinese Innovation Puzzle
- Innovations in Smart Glazing
- Manufacturing Technologies Empowering Automotive Lightweighting
- Emerging Opportunities for Conductive Polymers
- High Performance Polymers in Automotive and Aerospace Sectors
- Future of Lightweight Metals in the Automotive Sector
- Technology Breakthroughs in Zero-Friction Coatings
- Functional Coatings for Flexible Packaging: Technology Impact Assessment
- Emerging Opportunities for Conductive CNT
- Micro- and Nano- encapsulation: Technology Impact Analysis
- Breakthrough Innovations in Natural Colors and Flavors
- Material Technologies Shaping the Future of Electric Vehicles
- Self-healing Coatings: Opportunity Analysis
- Technologies for Monitoring and Control of NOx in Automobiles
- Innovations Advancing Nuclear Imaging
TechVision Opportunity Engines
Chemical and advanced materials cluster custom consulting services that stretch across the technology development cycle. The cluster with its global team of consultants is uniquely poised to help stakeholders in their short and long term strategy planning, formulation, and implementation.
Key Research Focus Areas