Chemicals and Advanced Materials often form the core for many technology advances that are turning far-fetched concepts into reality across industries. Innovations in chemicals and materials help translate socio economic trends such as 'innovating to zero' or industry specific trends such as 'lightweighting' into marketable products and services.
Acknowledging the necessity of keeping track of new and emerging material developments, processes and resultant products is crucial for growth in any industry and a diverse team of industry experts in materials, plastics, polymers, petrochemicals, coatings, chemicals, and oil & gas help companies to achieve success in their industry of focus.
Identifying and analyzing the emergence of new materials, coatings and chemicals and assessing how their introduction to existing applications can transform prevailing systems and help in emergence of new markets, products and services, business models, and even new industries.
- Unraveling The Chinese Innovation Puzzle
- Innovations in Smart Glazing
- Manufacturing Technologies Empowering Automotive Lightweighting
- Technology Roadmapping of Micro-LED Displays
- Breakthrough Delivery Technologies For Flavors And Fragrances
- Emerging Opportunities for Self-Healing Materials
- Emerging Innovations in Adhesive Technologies
- Materials Replacing Steel in Oil & Gas Industry
- Data Storage Technologies of the Future
- Advanced Analytics: Disruptive Opportunities
- Future of Lightweight Metals in the Automotive Sector
- Innovations in Solid State Battery
- Technologies Impacting the Future of Tight Oil Extraction
- Innovations in Transdermal Drug Delivery
- Innovations in Computer Vision Applications Powered by AI
- Innovations Advancing Nuclear Imaging
- Technology Roadmapping of Micro LED Displays
- Future of Transistor Technology
- Technology Impact Assessment of Micro Energy Harvesting
- High Performance Polymers in the Aerospace and Automotive Sectors
TechVision Opportunity Engines
Chemical and advanced materials cluster custom consulting services that stretch across the technology development cycle. The cluster with its global team of consultants is uniquely poised to help stakeholders in their short and long term strategy planning, formulation, and implementation.
Key Research Focus Areas