The Visionary Healthcare program within Frost & Sullivan’s Transformational Health practice evaluates disruptions and market evolution occurring to the means of care provision and compensation within the healthcare sector.
A team of senior cross industry experts provide analysis of ecosystem workflows, scenario strategies, best practice case studies, market monetization models, as well as other market factors related to a converging healthcare marketplace.
Macro mega trends and future market scenarios are evaluated in context of near term tactical considerations for companies.
Frost & Sullivan's expertise in Visionary Healthcare research and consulting includes work in the following strategic and operational areas.
Business Model Innovation
Our coverage includes: risk sharing/outcomes; service models; ecommerce; consumer engagement and open source innovation.
Our coverage includes: 3D/4D printing; artificial intelligence/analytics; nanotechnology; computing hardware and IoT.
Site of Care Innovations
Our coverage includes: smart hospitals; virtualization; aging in place; rural vs urban and retail.
Our Transformational Health Content Covers These Critical Issues:
- Innovating business models that promise sustainable revenue streams
- Designing integrated data platforms that empower consumers
- Developing strategic partnerships that bring novel products and services to the market
- Establishing industry best practices
- Identifying emerging markets opportunities
Globally, 2019 will be a year of value-based care, as outcome-based care focus will globalize. This will trigger the maturation of risk-sharing in solution contracting between providers and drug/device OEMs, driving business value for providers. Access to affordable and quality care will be key…
Artificial Intelligence (AI) for medical imaging is a reality now. While image analysis applications are the most advanced, adopted, and well-known, there are several other use cases which are probably not as well-known or thought of. Applications across the imaging workflow, beginning with the…
Medical imaging has become the bellwether application for artificial intelligence (AI) technologies in healthcare. From deep learning and machine learning approaches, to cognitive computing, to even natural language processing, several AI approaches are now being incorporated in the field of…
Healthcare organizations face numerous challenges in today s dynamic business environment, be it clinical, non-clinical or operational processes in hospitals. The industry is fundamentally focusing on digital transformational strategies, while increasing its investments in next-generation solutions…
Smart homes are no longer an emerging concept. Consumers are not only warming up to the idea but also buying home automation products. Smart speakers seem to be the favorite, with sales jumping from a meager 6 million units in 2016 to a whopping 33.2 million units in 2017. The developing ecosystem…
Frost & Sullivan's Growth Consulting services support our clients who require customized and collaborative solutions to help their companies meet revenue targets, capture market share and expand portfolios. Most projects are focused on addressing highly strategic challenges that require creative research techniques and deep market insights to address our clients’ specific needs. Our projects focus on ten primary areas:
Growth Consulting clients are primarily healthcare technology and service providers such as medical device and diagnostic companies, pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers, and firms in the healthcare information technology and connected health markets. Companies supporting these firms, whether for professional services and logistics or components and software, also regularly turn to us for insight into the multi-billion dollar healthcare vertical. Our broad base of capabilities can be leveraged by any entity seeking to grow in the intersection between healthcare and technology innovation.
Recognizing each project as unique, Frost & Sullivan crafts the optimal approach to addressing our clients’ needs. These tools may include:
Why Partner with Frost & Sullivan?
- Deep subject matter expertise with highly educated consultants focusing entirely on the healthcare technology sector
- More than 45 locations around the world to provide unparalleled global access and insights
- Collaborative teams that formed across industry sectors supporting healthcare technology vertical, e.g. materials, mobility and wireless, power systems, sensors, software, logistics, transportation, food, and others
- Strong reputation and deep network of healthcare technology contacts to support rapid and insightful industry research and networking
- Decades of experience in epidemiological, financial, and competitive forecast modelling, providing quantitative rigor and to all our engagements
- Proven processes and methodologies tested across hundreds of projects with the world’s leading firms
- Creative thought leadership and deep insights into market dynamics to help product development teams and executives create and validate new whitespace opportunities
- Ability to design and facilitate on-site workshops with our clients which use proprietary exercises to evaluate opportunities, develop strategies and reach consensus on next steps
- An established brand known for excellence in the field of healthcare technology innovation that can be leveraged for custom whitepapers, e-broadcasts and other tactical marketing initiatives
- A highly-skilled team of quantitative research professionals capable of designing and executing complex methodologies, including conjoint analysis, MaxDiff, multivariate analysis and others
- Access to a broad network of affiliated service partners and third party data tools to extend our capabilities
|Types of Companies||Examples of Recent Projects|
|Healthcare Providers||Assessing Licensing Potential for an Enterprise Learning System of a Leading Tertiary Healthcare Provider|
|Suppliers/ Service Providers to Industry||Interactive Digital Whitepaper with Embedded Video on the Future of the Global Healthcare Products Supply Chain for a Major Logistics Company|
|Consumer Health||Competitive Profiles on 1,200+ Weight Loss and Skin Care Product Available Worldwide to Support R&D Efforts of a Major Competitor|
|Investors||Buy-Side Valuation Analysis and Financial Modeling for Investment Consideration in an Energy-Based Medical Device Start Up|
|Professional Associations||Annual Customer Survey on U.S. Purchasing Patterns for Laboratory Products Commissioned by a Leading Industry Association|
Frost & Sullivan’s Growth Workshops help clients establish a narrow portfolio of key market opportunities from a larger pool of options. These interactive sessions help clients identify the strongest opportunities in the market and brainstorm strategies for pursuing those opportunities. Growth Workshops run the gamut of market analysis, from opportunity identification to strategy development to planning and implementation. Each workshop’s design is based on the full breadth of client objectives and desired outcomes.
Growth Workshop Consultants help clients funnel and prioritize which opportunities fit best with the company's internal capabilities. During these workshops, attendees gain market knowledge and are trained on evaluation tools and techniques to translate market, competitive, technical, regulatory and economic implications into specific growth opportunities.
Frost & Sullivan’s Growth Workshops use a range of tools and exercises to help clients identify and prioritize key market opportunities, such as:
- Opportunity/Fit Matrix
- Decision Support Scorecard
- Strategy Mapping
- Executive Alignment Surveys
"Frost & Sullivan worked with Tissue and Eye Services (a division of NHS Blood and Transplant) to deliver an informed opinion on market potential and dynamics in the tissues market. Their thought leadership on market segmentation, market share and insights into what influenced customers buying behaviour enabled us to reassess our strategy and focus on products that would deliver growth. Their partnership approach worked for us and they were responsive to our challenge and questions in specific areas of interest."
"We have been very satisfied with the consulting project we commissioned with Frost & Sullivan. The analysts were responsive to our needs and accessible during the project. The finished research was quite thorough and, as we later saw, proved to be a highly accurate depiction of the market."
"We have found Frost & Sullivan’s work to be nothing short of excellent. The consulting project results were concise and cohesive, leading us to better understand a market that is usually complex and difficult to research."
"We have relied on Frost & Sullivan’s strategic research studies for reliable insights into several competitive markets. Their ability to identify and analyze industry-specific trends gives their clients not only a clear indication of where markets are going, but why they are going there."
"The team was knowledgeable and not only determined what information would be helpful in the long-term, but delivered it in a short amount of time. The study helped us make good strategic decisions, backed by reliable market-based information."
“It was great to talk to your analysts and grateful for everything you and the team do to support our company on a daily basis.”
Global Market Intelligence Manager, Medical Devices Company
"You are my most trusted source for information on a myriad of topics.”
Fortune 500 Company
"This looks very comprehensive and a huge piece of work. Definitively a vendor we can consider for some of our later stage assets."
Global Strategic Marketing, Oncology, Pharma Company