Health & Wellness
The Health & Wellness Technology Cluster of TechVision provides end-to-end consulting services to help healthcare firms uncover emerging technologies.
The Health & Wellness (H&W) cluster‘s technology experts, are focused on understanding the myriad of disruptive innovations & trends impacting the global healthcare community. In this era of personalized medicine translating are translating years of research into novel disruptive technologies which are driving the global healthcare sector towards becoming increasingly patient centric.
Key Focus Areas
Research advances across biomarker platforms have fueled growing advances in companion diagnostics to enable optimization of therapy selection.
Targeted small molecule, protein and nucleic acid therapies with enhanced efficacy profiles and a decreased propensity of off-target effects are likely to drive the future of the global pharma industry.
MICROBES FOR HEALTH & WELLNESS
Exponential rise in microbial research and growing industry interests are likely to empower microbiome based innovations across pharma, personal care and food sectors.
INFECTIOUS DISEASE CONTROL
Considering that over half the world’s population lives in areas where the Aedes aegypti mosquito is present, there is mounting research for curbing the spread of infectious diseases such as Zika
Snapshot of Global Top 50 Technologies
Snapshot of Technology Capabilities
Our commitment to primary interviews ensures that you are not only updated about what has been productized today, but also the basic technology or academic research that will be the next-big-thing tomorrow.
Disruptive skincare innovations that leverage:
- Microbiome Science
- Skin Diagnostics
- E-skin Platforms
F&S tracks innovations across
- Nucleic Acid Therapies
- Cell Therapies
- Monoclonal Antibodies
The TechVision team has extensive technology expertise across the following areas:
- 3D cell culture systems
- Lab on a chip/organ on a chip
F&S tracks developments reshaping the CRO and CDMO landscapes, including tracking new trends across the following landscapes:
- Patient engagement
Diagnostics that are based on one or more of the following technologies:
- Digital Biomarkers
Frost & Sullivan closely tracks pharma developments, which includes innovations in drug delivery platform. We have delivered bespoke consulting assignments related to drug repurposing and partnering for large pharma concerns.
- Technologies with High Funding: Impact Assessment and Growth Opportunities
- Turning Big Data to Smart Data: Emerging Opportunities
- Disruptive Innovations in Natural Colors
- Digital Pathology: Roadmap to the Future of Medical Diagnosis
- RNA Technologies Enabling Drug Discovery and Development
- Disruptive Innovations Redesigning Orthopedic Devices and Procedures
- Microbiome Technologies Fueling Human Health and Wellness
- Micro- and Nano- encapsulation: Technology Impact Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence Revolutionizing the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Companion Diagnostics: Biomarker Platforms Enabling Precision Medicine
- Emerging innovations in India
- Gene Editing and Gene Therapy Breakthroughs Propelling Mainstream Treatments
- 3D Printing Revolutionizing Medical Device Manufacturing
- Breakthrough Innovations in Natural Flavors
- Artificial Intelligence- led Disruptions Powering the Future of Media
- Novel Therapies for Rare and Genetic Diseases
- Reimagining Healthcare Delivery: Impact of Gamification and Patient Engagement
- Organ-on-a-chip Innovations Fueling Drug Screening Applications
- Internet of Medical Things Enabling Hospitals of the Future
- Technologies Enabling Food Safety
- Breakthrough Innovations in PoC Diagnostics for Smart Healthcare
- 2018 Top Technologies in Health & Wellness
- ICT Technologies Transfoming the Future of Automotive Sector
- Healthcare Innovations in Emerging Economies
- Emerging Sensor Technologies Transforming Medical Diagnostics
- Disruptive Technologies in Digital Health
- Breakthroughs in Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Management
- Technological Advances in Biobetter and Biosimilar Platforms
- Emerging Opportunites in Synthetic Biology Platforms
- Innovations in Biomarker Analytics: Deriving Actionable Insights from the Data Deluge
- Technological Advances Enabling Stem Cells Reprogramming
- Emerging Therapeutics for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Novel Technologies Driving Infectious Disease Management
- Precision Immunotherapy Innovations Transforming Human Health and Wellness
- Emerging Microbiome Technologies for Pharmaceutical Applications
- Technologies Transforming the Biomanufacturing Landscape
The TechVision group offers a suite of strategic services ranging from a continuous flow of forward-looking intelligence on emerging technologies and new age innovations, interactivity with technology and industry experts, bespoke strategy consulting on technology investments, roadmaps, IP landscapes, and executive workshops for innovation and R&D leadership teams. These services empower its users with ideas and strategies to leverage disruptive technologies and innovations to drive transformational growth of their organizations.