Advanced Manufacturing and Automation
The AMA cluster enables a wide range of stakeholders, such as researchers, technologists, business and development executives to gain information that can be used to better develop or exploit key technologies impacting advanced manufacturing. Our analysts have expertise in vital areas of advanced manufacturing, including 3D printing, automation hardware, software, data communications in manufacturing environments, materials joining, collaborative robotics, and additive manufacturing.
Our expertise is honed through reporting and analysis of key developments and through preparation of reports and client-centered research. We are able to identify key developments in manufacturing technologies and, more importantly, evaluate their value and market prospects.
Research Trends and Emerging Technologies
TechVision analysts are able to ferret-out, explain, and evaluate developments and emerging, potentially disruptive technologies in vital areas of advanced manufacturing, For example, through detailed primary and secondary research, we have developed keen knowledge of key established and emerging 3D printing equipment and materials technologies. They include, for example, laser sintering, fused deposition modeling/fused filament fabrication, stereolithography, electron beam melting, continuous liquid interface production, gel dispensing printing (GDP), PEEK/PAEK/PEKK materials, carbon fiber reinforced polymers, thermoplastic elastomers, graphene-enhanced nylon. We also have a keen understanding of other, diverse advanced manufacturing technologies, such as collaborative robots with enhanced navigation and interaction capabilities; machine vision systems with enhanced 3D inspection and measurement capabilities; sensors driving industrial automation; multimaterial joining technologies such as laser hybrid welding for thick sheets with tight joining geometries.
Attached is an example of how we leverage our expertise to help companies handle key strategic issues and achieve superior outcomes.
Key Questions of Clients
Whom should I partner with?
What is the National Roadmap and what are the best practices adopted by other countries?
What are the R&D areas I should focus on?
What is the opportunity for the technology in 5 to 10 years?
What are the attractive markets for my technology?
What are the technologies I should invest in?
Who are my competitors and what are they doing unique?
Which region should I gain entry?
- Assessment of R&D portfolio
- R&D management
- IP Consulting
- Technology investment Opportunities
- Evaluation of funding initiatives
- Merger and acquisition opportunities
- Identification of strategic alliance partners
- Technology Roadmap
- Market Opportunity analysis
- Competitive intelligence
- Evaluation of nation innovation indicators and country’s best practices
- Technology and patent valuation
- Business model innovation
Key Research Focus Areas
- Role of 5G Communication revolutionizing Industrial Internet of Things
- Opportunities of Autonomous Delivery Robots in Warehouse Management
- Expanding Applications for Additive Manufacturing: The Road Ahead
- Opportunities of IIoT in Small and Medium Scale Enterprises
- Modular Reconfigurable Robots: Impact Assessment
- Global Assessment of Metal Injection Molding
- Opportunities Analysis : Convergence of AI in 3D Printing
- Opportunities of Robotics in Non-traditional Industries (Construction, F&B, enterprise)
- Future of Joining Technologies for Lightweight Materials
The TechVision group offers a suite of strategic services ranging from a continuous flow of forward-looking intelligence on emerging technologies and new age innovations, interactivity with technology and industry experts, bespoke strategy consulting on technology investments, roadmaps, IP landscapes, and executive workshops for innovation and R&D leadership teams. These services empower its users with ideas and strategies to leverage disruptive technologies and innovations to drive transformational growth of their organizations.