Frost & Sullivan has Uncovered the Top Enterprise Security Mega Trends
- The increasing sophistication and focused targeting of attacks boosts the demand placed on the security architecture.
- Evolving compliance requirements for organizations are layered on top of the core need for security.
- The shortage of in-house and deep security expertise and talent drives organizations to look beyond doing what has been done in the past.
- The increasing complexity of network security point products is difficult to manage for businesses with small security teams and breeds opportunities for mistakes or gaps for exploitation by attackers.
- Intensifying focus on the core functions of the organization drive cloud service adoption and increasing use of third party services providers.
- Analytics drive advance threat detection. New and better data will “be the rage,” moving the focus away from the network perimeter and to commutations networks and to the endpoint.
Why Stratecast | Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan's Stratecast practice directly assists clients in achieving their strategic objectives by providing critical and objective insights. Stratecast's industry analysts and market experts provide the telecommunications industry with market consulting and tactical strategic forecasting.
This market information and industry research helps senior executives make critical business, technology, product, partnership, and tactical strategy decisions. Our custom consulting, analyst availability, and market subscriptions provide your firm with winning business growth strategies.
With 40+ Offices monitoring for opportunities and challenges, our CyberSecurity team delivers:
- An annual tracker
- Guidance to consumers of network security
- Deep research on network security
Frost & Sullivan was founded on the simple premise that research should enable decision-makers to use marketing information in more innovative and meaningful ways. With this objective in mind, the company developed a comprehensive range of research services and state-of-the-art analytical tools. Frost & Sullivan has continued to grow, adapt, and innovate to meet the challenges and opportunities of today's ever-changing business world.
The strategic insights that Stratecast|Frost & Sullivan provides will help your business outpace the competition in the escalating cloud wars.
Businesses are increasingly adopting cloud services as the imperative way to embrace their digital transformation journey. By using cloud services, they are able to leverage on the latest technologies to increase productivity, reduce significant costs in terms of product ownership, operation and…
In a time when major data breaches have become a routine feature of the news cycle, digital consumer trust is an intangible and highly consequential metric for any organization conducting business online. Much of an organization s reputation rests on the extent to which customers in the marketplace…
In an industrial set-up, various equipment's and components such as controllers, servers, remote terminals, monitoring equipment, and sensors are connected to the internet. Further, computer systems, applications, moving assets to the cloud or even remote facilities being connected to the Wide Area…
C-level executives, board of directors, senior management, and other stakeholders want to get an insight into their enterprise s cybersecurity risk management program. Enterprises can no longer deal with threats with their own in-house IT teams and need expert advice to protect against increasingly…
This study on the European security awareness training (SAT) market provides a comprehensive analysis of trends, perspectives, and market forecasts until 2023. The segments covered include Awareness Modules Behavioral Conditioning Internal Security CommunicationApart from providing a thorough…
Global Email Security Market, Forecast to 2022 is a Frost & Sullivan report which analyzes the global market for email security. Email security is a network-based software system that protects email users against phishing, spam, malicious links, inappropriate images or content, and malware.…
Enterprises are talking about creating a connected world. Innumerable devices are being connected over the Internet, and volumes of data transfer happen within seconds. While network arms us with remaining connected 24x7 from anywhere in the world, it equally opens opportunities for cyber criminals…
Assessment of Artificial Intelligence Market in India Key Industrial Applications and Insights, 2018
Artificial Intelligence (AI) allows computer and computer-enabled systems to transcend beyond traditional computing and provides a layer of intelligence through algorithms that enable machines to complete tasks and produce results that are analogous to human-like thought processes, decision making…
SIEM supports continuous collection, standardization, correlation, analysis, and reporting of security and operational information. SIEM is a security intelligence platform that has a unique ability to receive logs from other security tools such as Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Endpoint…
All organizations have sensitive data. Whether that data is patient information, customer transactions, financial information, or intellectual property, it is information that needs to be protected, both to protect the organization and its customers.
Companies in virtually every industry, from banking/financial services, telecommunications, healthcare, technology, retail, manufacturing services, and public sector have Network Security solutions in place to protect their networks and systems from outside attack.
Key areas where Frost & Sullivan can provide value include the following:
- New Product and Services Solutions: We can support your organization in developing or deploying new cyber security products and services that deliver greater customer value.
- Business Model Transformation: We can support you in transforming your business to address the challenges and opportunities of the industry's shift to the cloud.
- Customer Analysis: We can help identify specific customer needs and pain points through detailed surveys and data analyses.
- Branding and Positioning: Frost & Sullivan can support your organization through an integrated marketing platform to more effectively launch and promote new products, services or business models.
- Statistical Analysis and Forecasting: We can assess growth opportunities and market potential in new/specific customer segments, geographies and product/service areas.
Any questions? Email us and we'll respond within 48 hours firstname.lastname@example.org
Frost & Sullivan can deliver a bespoke workshop to your organisation to highlight the emerging Connected Consumer trends, and identify the impact to your organization. This is flexible around your needs, where we can attend your strategy day or workshop as an external expert keynote speaker, through to full facilitation of a workshop to ensure your delegates are fully engaged with opportunities and their relevance to their department. Full written follow-up insights and actionable strategies are provided thereafter. We have delivered such workshops for leading providers across the value chain (list available on request).
From Growth, Innovation & Leadership Silicon Valley 2015
Getting an overview how other businesses structured their services. Which tools should work best for my service teams and how to get to a better customer engagement.
Jens Voigt, Director, PPRO Financial
GIL offered real ideas and experiences to the core words of innovation and leadership. GIL was also able to deliver a return on the investment of time far above any other event you will attend in your career.
Mark Baker, CIO, JAS
A combination of highly relevant topics geared for business executives in leadership positions.
Stephan Tallent, Director, Fortinet, Inc.
Web App Firewalls
Full Disk Encryption
One Time Password Tokens
Quarterly Vulnerability Research Trackers
Vulnerability Research Feeds
Meet the Team
Michael P. Suby
Vice President of Research, Stratecast
Senior Industry Analyst
Industry Principal & Project Manager
Senior Industry Analyst
Senior Industry Analyst
Vu Anh Tien
ICT Industry Analyst
Let us help you grow your revenues through a better understanding of the cybersecurity space. Contact
Americas - Perry Somers email@example.com | P: +1.360.416.4982 | F: +1.775.310.7419
APAC - Tan Shu Jie | firstname.lastname@example.org | P: +65 6890 0948 | M: +65 9889 5779
Europe - Jarad Carleton | email@example.com | P: +44 (0)20 7193 0986