Topic Discussed: Security Digital Transformation
- The digital transformation brings a multi-dimensional change in the security ecosystem.
- Embracing digitalisation means for security to adapt to an ever increasing interconnected environment, whilst tackling conventional threats and challenges with more efficient resources, such as predictive analytics, machine learning, blockchain and augmented reality.
- Transparency, scalability and ubiquity are the cornerstone of this new revolution.
- The biggest application segment focuses on citizen centric applications from a government side.
- The Banking & Finance industries have been the main early adopters of security digital solutions.
- In critical national infrastructures protection, digital solutions are expected to offer a dramatic change due to higher performance systems speeding up traditional security, screening, and access controls systems.
- In public safety, digital solutions are perceived as an essential tool to improve first responder’s mission success rates and efficiently reduced the cost of crime by anticipating frauds and threats earlier in the intelligence cycle.
- The digital transformation of the security ecosystem also opens a vast field of opportunities to industry incumbents due to an ever increasing scope of digital and online applications where security features are in high demand