Oil & Gas Innovation Council
Bold Ideas. Powerful Connections.
In a global environment driven by continual transformation where traditional business models are being disrupted and tested, making the right decisions has never been more critical.
Connect with the Brightest Minds in Oil and Gas
Top Five Reasons to Become a Member
Capitalize on the seismic changes happening in the industry.
Become more prepared to compete in the age of digital disruption.
Minimize inefficiencies and friction that is costing you more than it should.
Learn through collaboration.
Network with industry experts and influential leaders.
The Oil & Gas Innovation Council’s mission is to help:
Lower the cost of operations in each segment of the industry: exploration, drilling, completions, production, field development, and supply chain.
Reduce inefficiencies and friction in each sector of the industry by leveraging new innovations and best practices.
Increase transparency between operators, contractors, equipment, and service companies.
Gain Perspective and Expert Insight into Critical Issues
Accelerate the pace of Innovation in Oil & Gas by leveraging technology adoption best practices from other industries. COVID-19 has hastened the pace by requiring some operations to be handled remotely and autonomously.
Attend Site Tours, In-Person, and Virtual Events
Connect monthly with peers from energy and oil and gas industries, to share insights and solve real-world problems with proven strategies. In-person and virtual events give you access to deep discussions so you can build your expertise and deepen your professional relationships.
Become a Member Today!
Only the Oil & Gas Innovation Council Membership Offers:
Networking with Executive Peers
The Council is made up of some of the most innovative and insightful executives from all disciplines of oil and gas. Network with experts from different functions and industry sectors, and gain insights on the cutting-edge ideas that are driving the industry forward.
- Thought leadership and research content
- Events and site tours
A Focus on the Future
Engage in discussions on how to improve safety, reduce inefficiencies, and increase industry transparency based on member insights, best practices, and research.
- Special interest group discussions
- Critical Issues roundtable meetings
- Live executive discussions
- The Council’s vision to enable industry leaders to realize a sustainable future by focusing on what they can control: safety, costs, and the culture of innovation
Access to Research & Resources
The Council provides insights on the key innovations, disruptive technology developments and trends – including the Council’s “Critical Issues” – to help executives stay ahead of the curve. Resources and published research titles include:
- Start-up Tracker
- TechVision Alerts
- Future of Exploration & Production
- Game-changing Drilling & Completion Technologies
- Best Practices in Sustainability and Water Management
- Future Trends in Renewable Energy
- Leading Industrial Innovations and Transformation
- Future Trends in Measurement and Instrumentation
- Automation Landscape of the Future
- Future Trends in Industrial Machines