Executive Summit in São Paulo explores growth opportunities in Brazil in the age of global digitization
SAO PAULO, Brazil – April 28, 2017 – Digital strategies are transforming economies across the globe and Latin America is embracing these disruptive trends to match up with consumers’ evolving digital lifestyle expectations and demands for new and innovative services. Discussing this chain of thoughts, Frost & Sullivan is back with its flagship event Growth, Innovation and Leadership (GIL) 2017: Brazil,accentuating the challenges and opportunities leading toward Brazil’s visionary innovation. The annual summit will be hosted on May 11th, 2017 at Unique Hotel, São Paulo.
“Digitization is changing the competitive dynamics in different industries in Brazil, and ecosystems are quickly being formed and scaled in areas such as financial technology, connected health and mobility, being innovation and new business models the key ingredients that drive differentiation,” explains Renato Pasquini, Digital Transformation Research & Consulting Director in Latin America at Frost & Sullivan.
Industry thought leaders from the Technology, Healthcare, Automotive, Financial Services and Governmental sectors will converge to discuss how digitization is disrupting industries across the region. The summit will cover a wide range of exclusive presentations on the future of Latin America, Internet of Things (IoT), cross-industry public policies in technology, digital agriculture, and the evolution of São Paulo toward a digital and smart city, shared by the global Frost & Sullivan team and pioneering decision makers such as:
- Alain Benvenuti, Operations Vice President, Hapvida Saúde
- Alexandre Lara, Co-founder Kitado & Fintech Lab
- Ann Williams, COO, Creditas
- Daniel Annenberg, Secretary for Innovation and Technology, São Paulo city
- Fabio Rabelo, Head of Digital and New Business Models, Volkswagen South America
- Dr. Gonzalo Vecina Neto, Professor of the Faculty of Public Health, USP and Founder-President of the National Agency of Sanitary Surveillance (ANVISA)
- Gustavo Torres, Strategy & Innovation, Banco Original
- Gustavo Zobaran, Head Brand Experience, Youse
- Irecê Fraga Kauss Loureiro, ICT Department Director, Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES)
- Jacson Venâncio de Barros, CIO, Hospital das Clinicas FMUSP
- José Prado, Founder, Conexão Fintech
- Luca Cafici, Co-founder & COO, InstaCarro
- Paul Malicky, CEO & Board Member, Flapper & Splyt Technologies
- Pedro Somma, Advisor, Câmara Municipal de São Paulo
- Renato Cardoso, Partner, Dr.Consulta
- Ricardo Sennes, Managing Partner, Prospectiva & General Coordinator for the Group of International Analysis, USP
- Ulisses Mello, Director, IBM Research
To download full agenda, click here.
To know more about this global conference and/or to participate, please contact Francesca Valente, Corporate Communications Americas: Francesca.firstname.lastname@example.org
In the afternoon, the audience will have the opportunity to choose between 3 Think Tanks, share best practices on technologies, strategy, and process, and interact with major stakeholders shaping the evolution of these sectors:
- Digital Transformation: Explore the technology trends in financial services, the Fintech ecosystem in Brazil and its challenges, as well as the most innovative financial technologies.
- Transformational Health: Discuss technology-enabled primary care, dehospitalization and industry/providers partnerships.
- Urban Mobility: Tackle the digitization impacting the future of Automotive in Brazil, mobility-as-a-service and connected mobility, disruptive market players in the automotive value chain and sharing economies.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications, Americas
P: +54 11 4777 5300