Discover the 50 emerging technologies that are best positioned to fuel global innovation and spawn growth opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Frost & Sullivan
+1 (210) 348 1012
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – May 13, 2020 – TechVision’s annual Top 50 Emerging Technologies research offers cutting-edge intelligence about the 50 most valuable and disruptive technologies poised to impact the world in the next 12-18 months. Initiated in 2011, this unparalleled research has expanded to include thousands of technologies spanning nine technology clusters and all types of corporate, government, academic, and research organizations worldwide. Using a robust methodology, which includes measuring future market potential, tracking IP activity and global investments, forecasting regional adoption and many other criteria, our team of tech experts has identified 50 technologies that are well-positioned to spur global innovation and galvanize growth opportunities.
Frost & Sullivan invites you to join Anand S., Vice President, TechVision, for the Growth Opportunity Briefing, “Top 50 Emerging Technologies & Growth Opportunities,” on May 20 at 11 a.m. EST, as he discusses global innovation cycles and highlights disruptive business opportunities.
For more information and to register for the webinar, please visit: http://frost.ly/43m
Key benefits of attending this webinar:
- Discover the significant global trends influencing technology adoption across clusters such as Health and Wellness, Energy and Utilities, Microelectronics, Advanced Manufacturing, Sensors and Instrumentation, and more.
- Realize the addressable market potential over the next five years for technologies such as dApps, blue hydrogen, 5G networks, microbiome therapeutics, kinesthetic communication, and holographic 3D printing.
- Learn more about the patents landscape and identify opportunities for technology licensing, mergers and acquisitions.
- Access insights on public and private funding for key innovations and technologies.
- Identify regional adoption and diffusion of innovation across the globe.
- Find out about technology convergence opportunities for new product development.
The event will also be recorded and available on demand at http://frost.ly/1ti.
About Frost & Sullivan
For over five decades, Frost & Sullivan has become world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders, and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.