TechVision’s Medical Device and Imaging (MDI) technology cluster profiles technology innovations, tracks emerging trends and practices across the many segments within the MedTech market. Specifically, the MDI group captures technological advances associated with medical devices, clinical diagnostics, medical imaging, patient monitoring, surgical techniques and health information technology.
What sets the MDI group apart from other innovation profilers, is that the analysis is founded on strong primary research, during which the analysts directly interact with innovators and executives. This interaction helps MDI keep abreast of market developments, trends and opportunities, and proves to be invaluable while providing clients with the right mix of technical and strategic intelligence.
While the industry interaction certainly includes the Tier 1 companies and the Movers and Shakers of the healthcare market, MDI also digs deep and take notice of pre-commercialization technologies. Conversations with academia laboratories and research organizations give MDI the vantage of looking at what the industry can be, rather than merely what it is.
Given the interdisciplinary and collaborative nature of the healthcare industry, MDI’s technology radar is attuned to picking up innovations in medical device technologies, as well as innovations in enabling platforms such as biosensors, biomaterials, micro- and nanotechnologies, wireless communications, analytics tools and so on.
- Emerging Sensor Technologies Transforming Medical Diagnostics
- Innovations in Transdermal Drug Delivery
- Antimicrobial Technologies for Enhanced Consumer Health
- Technologies Impacting the Future of Cybersecurity
- Future of Transistor Technology
- Unraveling The Chinese Innovation Puzzle
- Technologies Enabling Super-resolution Biomedical Imaging
- Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics in Healthcare
- Innovations Empowering Social Robots
- Future Wearables in Healthcare - R&D Portfolio Areas and Technology Roadmapping
- Advancements in Wireless Communications and Emerging Applications
- Technology Breakthroughs in Zero-Friction Coatings
- Breakthrough Innovations in PoC Diagnostics for Smart Healthcare
- Innovations Advancing Nuclear Imaging
- Digital Pathology: Roadmap to the Future of Medical Diagnosis
- Incisionless Surgeries: Envisioning The Future of Surgical Technology
- Reimagining Healthcare Delivery: Impact of Gamification and Patient Engagement
- 3D Printing Revolutionizing Medical Device Manufacturing
- Innovations in Pain Management: A Technology Blueprint to Counter Opiod Addiction
- Digital Innovations Creating an Immersive Environment for Health Monitoring
- Technology Innovations Enabling Precision Robotic Surgery
- Disruptive Innovations Redesigning Orthopedic Devices and Procedures
TechVision Opportunity Engine
Medical Devices and Imaging has undertaken several customized research and advisory engagements for MedTech companies, technology developers, research institutes and various other stakeholders. The MDI cluster works closely with analysts and consultants from adjacent technology groups to provide clients with comprehensive advisory services.
Key Research Focus Areas