e-Pharmacies are online platforms where consumers can purchase medicines without having to visit brick-and-mortar pharmacies. These platforms have improved the convenience of consumers and resulted in a rising demand for the model across the world. In addition, increasing utilization of e-Prescriptions in hospitals globally has also led to the growth of this industry. According to Frost & Sullivan, the e-Pharmacy market in India is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 63% to reach US $3,657 million (~INR 25,000 Crores) by 2022. The global e-Pharmacy market is currently led by North America and Europe. However, the major opportunity lies in addressing the vast unmet needs of the developing Asia Pacific market.
- Phunware Awarded Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan for Multiscreen as a Service Platform
- Best Practices to Manage New Cyber Risks for Healthcare Professionals as Data Conquers the Healthcare Industry
- Radiflow Commended by Frost & Sullivan for Elevating Customer Experience through its iSID Detection and Analysis Platform
- Exact Imaging Commended by Frost & Sullivan for ExactVu™TM, its Micro-Ultrasound System for Targeted Prostate Biopsies
- Deluxe Earns Acclaim from Frost & Sullivan for Its Cloud-Based Platform, Deluxe One