e-Pharmacies are online platforms where consumers can purchase medicines without having to visit brick-and-mortar pharmacies. These platforms have improved the convenience of consumers and resulted in a rising demand for the model across the world. In addition, increasing utilization of e-Prescriptions in hospitals globally has also led to the growth of this industry. According to Frost & Sullivan, the e-Pharmacy market in India is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 63% to reach US $3,657 million (~INR 25,000 Crores) by 2022. The global e-Pharmacy market is currently led by North America and Europe. However, the major opportunity lies in addressing the vast unmet needs of the developing Asia Pacific market.
- Consolidating the IT and Biomedical Departments Will Be Vital to Avoid Clinical Network Failures
- Airline Digital Transformation Takes Flight
- Commercial Aircraft Production to Hit Record High with Renewed Competition between Airbus and Boeing
- Rapidly Changing Product Landscape—Coatings, Adhesives, and Sealants in Automotive & Transportation
- Developing Nations’ Demand for Safer Pesticides Drives Higher Adoption of Biopesticides