e-Pharmacies are online platforms where consumers can purchase medicines without having to visit brick-and-mortar pharmacies. These platforms have improved the convenience of consumers and resulted in a rising demand for the model across the world. In addition, increasing utilization of e-Prescriptions in hospitals globally has also led to the growth of this industry. According to Frost & Sullivan, the e-Pharmacy market in India is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 63% to reach US $3,657 million (~INR 25,000 Crores) by 2022. The global e-Pharmacy market is currently led by North America and Europe. However, the major opportunity lies in addressing the vast unmet needs of the developing Asia Pacific market.
- Industrial firms deploy security strategy around IIOT, amidst rising cyber threats to industrial architecture, says Frost & Sullivan
- Frost & Sullivan Perspective on Automotive Industry’s Expectations from 2019 General Election Results in India and the New Government
- Frost & Sullivan Perspective on Industry Expectations from 2019 General Election Results in India and the New Government
- Frost & Sullivan: Mobile Services Market in Asia-Pacific to Increase Focus on B2B and B2B2C Segments Following Launch of 5G
- Digitisation, Personalisation, Sustainability, and Palatable Meat Alternatives Define Agriculture & Nutrition Industry in 2019