Now is a great time to join Frost & Sullivan’s Growth Innovation Leadership Council as we recently updated our member benefits to provide even more value and consulting expertise. All added to help you, your team, and your company set a successful future course during these challenging times.
In addition to offering a powerful, experiential learning environment that brings access to Global Growth, Innovation and Leadership Events, affiliated Executive MindXchanges, live and virtual workshops, webinars, and Frost & Sullivan industry trends research, we are pleased to announce that membership will now include access to invaluable tools and events like these:
- A Mega Trends Workshop. This full day (spread over two half days) member-only event will take place on September 9th and 10th from 1-5 EST. We’ll share the latest important trends to fuel your growth pipeline, along with exercises to help you develop a personal impact action plan. Every member may also bring one colleague. Contact email@example.com to reserve your spot now!
- Solution Sprints consisting of monthly, member-only one hour sessions. Before each sprint, you’ll submit topics for discussion and all participating members will vote on which monthly topics to tackle.
- A Growth Pipeline Diagnostic for each member (and your team if you’d like). This is a one hour walk-through of an online diagnostic of your capabilities to grow, administered by senior-level Frost & Sullivan growth coaches.
- Digital TechVision Top 50 Analysis. Benefit from access to a powerful platform as you examine the Top 50 technologies that Frost & Sullivan research predicts will most likely facilitate the next big thing!
- One to One dialogs per your request. Connect and meet a fellow GIL Council member, as you wish. Our team can set up meetings, send calendar invites and get the ball in motion for you!
Join and experience why the Growth Innovation Leadership Council, a Frost & Sullivan Professional Development Community, is the world’s foremost member-driven, global business leadership network for senior-level executives responsible for, or coming from, industries known for innovation. The Council enables business leaders to impact transformational growth strategies by focusing on opportunities driven by disruptive technologies, mega trends, emerging markets, and new business models.
The launch of this unique community emerged organically from our hands-on international Growth, Innovation, and Leadership Executive MindXchange series. It was the desire of participants to keep that collaboration – and professional development – going strong 365 days of the year, culminating in the establishment of this rapidly growing executive Council.
The Growth Innovation Leadership Council is your seat at the table beyond your participation in Frost & Sullivan Growth, Innovation and Leadership events. As a member of the Council, you’ll be part of dozens of the most important conversations about transformation and disruption happening by leaders across industries throughout the year. Now more than ever, you need to stay connected. Click here to learn more or join today.