Interested in a past Growth Opportunity Briefing or Frost & Sullivan Webinar you were unable to attend? Access our archive of webinars and participate at your convenience.
Aerospace & Defense
Automotive & Transportation
Emerging Market Innovation
Energy & Power
Industrial Automation & Process Control
Information & Communications Technologies
Oil & Petrochemicals
Product Development & Innovation
Sales & Marketing
Visionary Innovation Group
(Wednesday) 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
Webinar Agenda Everyone knows that customers want convenient, always-available options. But the reality of designing and delivering a first-class online experience for customers
Everyone knows that customers want convenient, always-available options. But the reality of designing and delivering a first-class online experience for customers can be daunting. Frost & Sullivan and ServiceNow will join colleagues from Allscripts to bring you the strategies you need to succeed. Hear how Allscripts Healthcare Solutions has driven amazing results (revenues, KPIs, and kudos) with its multi-faceted self-service options.
Learn how its online community is helping deliver exceptional service and much more! Key takeaways:
- The unique customer service opportunities a community offers
- Tips and tricks to maintain robust, meaningful discussions
- Examples of how customer insights from an online community can drive customer experience improvements
Listen in on the experiences of others, participate in a live Q&A, and walk away with actionable strategies for your organization.
In Cooperation with:
Featured Industry Speakers:
Frost & Sullivan
Director of IT Services
Product Marketing Director
Joined Allscripts in 1998 in Inventory Accounting under Finance. Worked through many roles in Allscripts Finance and IT Services. Currently Director of IT Services over the Client Community team. The Client Community team has been developing and integrating applications, as well as authenticating client and employee users in Allscripts’ Client portals since 2012. Our mission has been to use best in breed, off the shelf business applications, to provide a single-sign on experience for our client’s for non-Allscripts product transactions. These interactions include, product support cases, Knowledge, product community content, Allscripts product documentation, software downloads, Bill Pay options and our Allscripts Application Store. We continue to improve this experience introducing more innovative features from more Allscripts departments while constantly driving to improve the ease of doing business with Allscripts.
As an Allscripts employee for 15 years and one of the original coordinators of the online community for Allscripts clients, Gwynne has knowledge and experience on what the client needs and expects when they access Allscripts’ tools. Gwynne’s primary role is managing and maintaining the Allscripts online client community, Allscripts Central, which is the one-stop-shop for Allscripts clients to access applications commonly used across all Allscripts Products. Allscripts Community Forums is one application accessible via Allscripts Central. The Forums are the collaboration platform where all Allscripts clients can ask questions, exchange best practices, submit enhancement requests, and get product updates. Gwynne and her team ensure all applications with Allscripts Central meet the business needs of the Allscripts clients, and continue to grow the platform to surpass client expectations.
(Wednesday) 12:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Digital transformation has redefined the way we do business. The industrial sector is not immune to this change. There is a fundamental shift that is happening in the way we
Digital transformation has redefined the way we do business. The industrial sector is not immune to this change. There is a fundamental shift that is happening in the way we deliver projects, operate, and utilize assets or create new revenue streams from traditional industries.
Frost & Sullivan, The Growth Pipeline Company, surveyed 206 senior executives in Asia-Pacific to understand digital adoption in the oil & gas, mining, construction, chemicals, and energy & utility industries. The findings showed 43% of senior executives identified the main reason for digital adoption as reducing operating costs. Survey participants also felt that digital technologies helped in raising customer experience, delivering innovation, simplifying, automating, and providing real business intelligence to stay relevant and competitive.
Join us on March 11, 2020, to uncover the latest executive research findings and hear from industry experts on how digital transformation is driving growth and competitive advantage in the process and engineering industries in Asia-Pacific.
- What are the key digital trends in the region?
- How can digital adoption help process and engineering industries overcome their challenges?
- What are the top priorities of executives for digital adoption?
- What key technologies should you invest in over the next 3-5 years?
- What challenges should you anticipate and overcome during the digital transformation journey?
10mar1:30 AM2:30 AMTop 5 Predictions, Growth Opportunities, and Trends in Southeast Asian DefenseOnline | Upgradations Informed by Availability of Resources and Internal/External Security Situation Category:Growth Opportunity Briefings
(Tuesday) 1:30 AM - 2:30 AM
Military spending in Southeast Asia has increased tremendously in the past decade. The primary supplier countries (the US, China, and Russia) still play a significant role, along with the EU;
Military spending in Southeast Asia has increased tremendously in the past decade. The primary supplier countries (the US, China, and Russia) still play a significant role, along with the EU; however, countries in the region are also pursuing the indigenous defense industry. This is being attempted through technology transfers and offset requirements but will not become the primary means of enhancing capability in the region in the short term.
Countries are allocating higher budgets for defense as a proportion of GDP, much of which is going toward revitalizing maritime capabilities. A key driver of this trend is the continued tension in the region surrounding territorial disputes of the South China Sea. This is forecasted to remain a focal point in the coming years and influence defense decisions and inter-regional and intra-regional relationships. As territorial claims remain a point of contention, many nations are shoring up their maritime fleets and capabilities, especially submarines. By understanding the defense ecosystem through some of the geopolitical, technological, and economic trends of ASEAN, market participants will be better prepared to make strategic decisions for the future.
• South China Sea territorial disputes are driving ASEAN nations to strengthen maritime defense capabilities.
• Increased use of technology transfers and offset requirements are being used in an attempt to support the indigenous defense industry in the region.
• China remains an essential influence in the area as a trade partner and rival claimant in the South China Sea disputes, creating geopolitical and economic implications for ASEAN nations concerning their defense decisions.
25feb11:00 AM12:00 PMTop Trends in 2020: 10 Growth Opportunities Shaping Business and Personal LivesOnline | Gain Insight into Emerging Growth Opportunities as Disruptive Technologies Go MainstreamCategory:Growth Opportunity Briefings
(Tuesday) 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
As we move into the new decade, businesses are met with disruptions in technology that can impact our lives and society. While some of these disruptions may have a far-reaching
As we move into the new decade, businesses are met with disruptions in technology that can impact our lives and society. While some of these disruptions may have a far-reaching global impact, some of them will affect us on a personal level. All of them will have a significant effect on businesses and the way we work.
In this webinar session, Frost & Sullivan experts will discuss the top trends in 2020, along with 10 key growth opportunities that businesses can leverage to gain a competitive edge.
The webinar is critical for the audience to understand:
1. How to effectively approach these points of disruption and outline a mechanism to act
2. Mega Trends identified by Frost & Sullivan along with industry examples
3. Growth opportunities emerging from these trends in 2020
11feb10:00 AM11:00 AMWhat’s Driving the 2020 Global Automotive Industry?Online | Learn How Automakers will Continue to Pursue an Aggressive Electrification Strategy to Create New Growth Opportunities with the Launch of New Models in 2020 Category:Growth Opportunity Briefings
(Tuesday) 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
The automotive industry is arguably the most significant pillar of the global economy on the strength of its overall contribution. The sector plays a unique role in bringing together most
The automotive industry is arguably the most significant pillar of the global economy on the strength of its overall contribution. The sector plays a unique role in bringing together most of the significant scientific and technological advancements around the globe and is critical to fueling growth and performance levels of international businesses.
Frost & Sullivan invites you to the annual webinar: What’s Driving the 2020 Global Automotive Industry? Join Sarwant Singh, Senior Partner, as he discusses the global automotive outlook and gain expert insights and actionable strategies for your organization.
• Learn the evolving disruptive trends driving the automotive market in 2020
• Hear a unique perspective on the impact on various automotive ecosystem players
• Get access to the critical growth areas that will emerge in the automotive market in 2020
05feb9:00 AM10:00 AM2020 Global Economic OutlookOnline | Gain Insight on How to Capitalize on Global Growth of 3.2%, with Phase 1 Trade Deal and Q1 Brexit Improving 2020 Growth ProspectsCategory:Growth Opportunity Briefings
(Wednesday) 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Should businesses expect more volatility for 2020, or are global economic prospects looking up? 2020 growth prospects have notably improved in recent weeks following the finalization of Phase 1 of
Should businesses expect more volatility for 2020, or are global economic prospects looking up? 2020 growth prospects have notably improved in recent weeks following the finalization of Phase 1 of the US-China trade deal and with Brexit set to take place by the end of January without any further delays. Businesses could look to relocate production from China to Southeast Asia to circumvent tariffs, while countries such as Canada are also enjoying export gains in light of US-China trade wars.
• Learn more about the 2020 global growth pulse and GDP growth outlook for major economies
• Identify regional growth prospects, risks, and growth opportunities
• Explore 2020 scenarios for trade wars, Brexit, and other key economic developments
• Interact with Frost & Sullivan senior economists and regional experts
23jan11:00 AM12:00 PMThe Four 'P's of the Future of Retail Online | Gain Insight into the Four 'P's (Person, Place, Process, and Point) Redefining the Future and Creating Growth Opportunities in Retail Category:Growth Opportunity Briefings
(Thursday) 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The retail industry will undergo massive changes as the age of disruption continues to impact consumer behaviors and buying trends. In this constant flux, retailers should understand and prepare strategies
The retail industry will undergo massive changes as the age of disruption continues to impact consumer behaviors and buying trends. In this constant flux, retailers should understand and prepare strategies to retain customers and gain an edge over the competition. In this webinar session, Frost & Sullivan experts and Heidi Dethloff, VP, Marketing, Digimarc Corporation, will discuss The Future of Retail across four distinct segments:
- Future retail “Person” – Gen Alpha as the new wave of “digital native” influencers and future customers
- Future retail “Place” – Reinvention of physical retail as a point of engagement from a small box to a “novel” box
- Future retail “Points” – Advent of new points of commerce such as in-vehicle commerce
- Future retail “Process” – Advances in technology such as AI, automation, and AR/VR disrupting the prevailing retail process
Join Frost & Sullivan for a complimentary webinar on January 23 as we take a deep dive and answer:
- How can you keep up with the rapidly evolving physical retail environment?
- What retail technologies will drive growth opportunities over the next decade?
- How can your company build a strategy to stay relevant to this new target customer?
21jan10:00 AM11:00 AMCar-as-a-Marketplace: A Transaction Center on WheelsOnline | Learn How Growth Opportunities are Rolling in Many New Directions for Car Manufacturers, Platform Providers, Payment Companies, Virtual Assistants, Retailers and Service Providers Category:Growth Opportunity Briefings
(Tuesday) 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
In-car commerce or the “car-as-a-marketplace” concept promises to profoundly transform the universe of transactions, enabling us to reserve, order, and buy everything within an on-route journey. Join Frost & Sullivan experts
In-car commerce or the “car-as-a-marketplace” concept promises to profoundly transform the universe of transactions, enabling us to reserve, order, and buy everything within an on-route journey.
Join Frost & Sullivan experts Krishna Jayaraman, Program Manager, and Niranjan Manohar, Research Director, for the webinar: Car-as-a-Marketplace: A Transaction Center on Wheels. The webinar will focus on the market dynamics (partnerships, retailers, platform requisites) and customer perceptions (interest and willingness to pay for on-demand services) in connected vehicles along with the myriad growth opportunities created by making the car a high-octane transactional hub.
• How do you engage a customer on the in-vehicle infotainment platform? What is the best category of services? What are the steps to launch a robust retail portfolio in cars?
• What are the implications for the industry, including the need for new data-driven platforms and partners?
• How can you take advantage of growth opportunities, such as business models for one-time purchase, recurrent transactional models and pay-as-you-go options?
• What are the investment opportunities, including revenue potential from the marketplace and on-demand ROI from connected cars?
05jan2:00 PM11:00 AMGathering the Competitive Data Enterprises Need to SurviveListen in on the experiences of others, participate in a live Q&A, and walk away with actionable strategies for your own organizationCategory:Webinars
(Sunday) 2:00 PM - 11:00 AM
Webinar Agenda Collecting large-scale real-time accurate data from the web is becoming more and more difficult. Companies
Collecting large-scale real-time accurate data from the web is becoming more and more difficult. Companies today tailor their information based on location, demographics, devices and more. To compete in this challenging new environment, Enterprise IP Proxy Networks (IPPNs) provide a range of solutions to allow global businesses to view the web as consumers do and programmatically gather the data they need, bringing back transparency to an increasingly opaque web.
The webinar “Gathering the Competitive Data Enterprises Need to Survive” will explore 3 different IPPN solutions that companies can use to collect online data at scale, including:
• How to tell if your business is collecting accurate web data.
• How to select the right IP proxy network solution for your business.
• How to determine if an IPPN external vendor is right for your business.
Precise market intelligence can make or break a business. Staying ahead of competitors today requires using the right solutions to make sure businesses are gathering the same data that consumers are seeing.
Please join Or Lenchner, Luminati CEO, Andrew Fogg, Import.io Founder and Chief Data Officer, and Robert Cavin, Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst, on Tuesday, January 14th at 2pm EST and discover how IPPN solutions can help your business succeed.
Industry Analyst – Digital Media – Information & Communication Technologies
12dec10:00 AM11:00 AMGlobal Vehicle Leasing Industry: Top Growth Opportunities RevealedOnline | Evolution of Leasing to Spur Emergence of Innovative Solutions Across the Value Chain Category:Growth Opportunity Briefings
(Thursday) 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
New mobility models such as electric vehicle (EV) leasing, private leasing, and used vehicle leasing solutions will transform the global fleet leasing market and create tremendous growth opportunities. OEMs are
New mobility models such as electric vehicle (EV) leasing, private leasing, and used vehicle leasing solutions will transform the global fleet leasing market and create tremendous growth opportunities. OEMs are aggressively pursuing EV leasing as they come up with new solutions, pushing leasing companies to consider new business models to bring EVs into the fleet market.
- Identify growth opportunities in the leasing industry ecosystem.
- Learn best practices for targeting the customer segments and differentiating the product offering to expand market share.
- Find out about other mobility solutions that are growing in demand and competing with traditional leasing solutions.
21nov9:00 AM10:00 AMNavigating Through Turbulence: Capitalizing on Opportunities in the Aviation IndustryOnline | Insights into the Total Inefficiency Cost of Airline Operations and the Impact of Data and Analytics on Cost Reduction and AvoidanceCategory:Growth Opportunity Briefings
(Thursday) 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
With growing passenger traffic and revenue per kilometer (RPK), airlines have to navigate increasing operational challenges. Issues like unplanned maintenance, network disruption, fuel overspend, etc., resulted in inefficiencies to the
With growing passenger traffic and revenue per kilometer (RPK), airlines have to navigate increasing operational challenges. Issues like unplanned maintenance, network disruption, fuel overspend, etc., resulted in inefficiencies to the tune of $74 billion across the global industry in 2018. Frost & Sullivan estimates that data and analytics could have helped offset about $25 billion of this inefficiency and improved cost per available seat kilometer (CASK) by 0.27 cents in the process.
Join Frost & Sullivan’s Diogenis Papiomytis, Global Program Director, Commercial Aviation, and Milesh Gogad, Chief Marketing Officer, GE Aviation’s Digital Group, in the webinar, Navigating Through Turbulence: Capitalizing on Opportunities in the Aviation Industry.
· Discover how much operational challenges cost the industry.
· Understand which parts of these challenges can be realistically addressed by data and analytics.
· Hear case studies of major airlines adopting digital technologies to address these challenges.
(Wednesday) 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
How will you leverage the emerging growth opportunities generated by the immense change that workplaces are experiencing in Latin America? How do you remain a relevant market participant once your
How will you leverage the emerging growth opportunities generated by the immense change that workplaces are experiencing in Latin America? How do you remain a relevant market participant once your current workplace has become obsolete?
• Discover how new styles, workers, and technologies will completely reshape where, when, and how people work. And what can your company do to stay ahead of the curve?
• Find out about the substantial growth opportunities for companies and technology vendors.
• Explore how collaborative solutions can spur your employee productivity and business agility.