Frost & Sullivan is accepting proposals for Media Partnerships for our eBroadcasts. Partnerships are based on a first-come-first-serve basis. Partnerships are available to all relevant print publications, associations, ezines, Web portals, and industry newsletters.
Whether delivering market-leading solutions, cutting-edge business strategies, product launches, or training, Frost & Sullivan’s eBroadcast Division serves a wide range of business goals.
Our Strategic Alliance Partners allow us to leverage our national and international presence with their local market expertise. Our partners are an important part of our successful development strategy.
Key benefits Frost & Sullivan’s Media Partners enjoy:
- Brand recognition and exposure by having your logo posted to all eBroadcast event marketing materials, including dedicated eBroadcast event landing page
- Logo posted to all email marketing mailers distributed to Frost & Sullivan's extensive database of research clients and prospects linked back to your Web site
- Partnership mention in all and any eBroadcast press releases, printed materials, and other partner promotions circulated for event promotion
- Continued marketing and exposure of your brand through our on-demand version of the eBroadcast up to one year from event date
- Your logo posted to the event console during the eBroadcast, viewable by all attendees for the entire 60-minute duration of the event
- eBroadcast registration list delivered post event, including names, titles, companies, mailing addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, and email addresses
- Where applicable, priority consideration for participation on the eBroadcast panel of experts and/or moderator roles
For more information on becoming an eBroadcast media partner, or if you are interested in promoting a specific event, contact:
eBroadcast Program Manager