The Table Bay Hotel
Walk Amongst Legends at the Foot of Africa, Where the Journey to Luxury Begins
Nestled on the southern tip of Africa between Robben Island and Cape Town’s legendary Table Mountain, you’ll discover the Table Bay Hotel. Renowned for its magnificent décor, supreme service and unrivaled beauty, you’ll soon find yourself lost in glamour and decadence. Make the Table Bay your home, as you explore South Africa’s most vibrant and picturesque city.
Please remember that hotel accommodation is not a part of your registration fee, and that each attendee is responsible for booking their own hotel accommodation. Staying at the Table Bay Hotel would not only provide the greatest convenience, it would ensure that you stay right in the middle of the action.
- One of the Leading Hotels of the World, the Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town is set on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. This stylish Cape Town accommodation has been created, not only as a tribute to the world-famous bay, but also to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury.
- Location is everything and the Table Bay Hotel is perfectly situated to take full advantage of Cape Town’s most incredible sights and settings. Conveniently positioned against the stunning backdrop of the working harbour, Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean, the Table Bay Hotel provides an experience like no other whether you are visiting for business or pleasure.
- Explore Cape Town at your leisure with our complimentary shuttle service within a 5km radius of the hotel, available from 09h00 to 17h00 exclusively available to Table Bay Hotel guests.
- The stylish Cape Town hotel boasts 329 fully air-conditioned guestrooms that range from luxury rooms to superior luxury rooms and suites. All of the luxurious Table Bay Hotel rooms are fitted with walk-in cupboards, marble finishes and writing desks. In-room dining is available 24/7 and a turn down service is issued twice a day.
The Table Bay Hotel
6, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront,
Breakwater Boulevard, Cape Town,
8001, South Africa
Tel: +27 21 406 5000
GIL Africa 2017 Discounted Pricing, additional options are available on request:
*Luxury King Room - R 2593.00
The Table Bay Hotel, Reservations
Group ID: GIL2017NJ
Rate Code: Banqueting
Directions From Cape Town International Airport To Table Bay Hotel:
- When departing from the airport, drive straight onto the N2 freeway.
- Drive in the direction of Cape Town for +-20 minutes until you reach a set of traffic lights with the entrance to the Waterfront on the right hand side.
- At the traffic light turn right and continue straight to the traffic circle.
- On the right hand-side you will pass the BMW Auto Atlantic showroom and a fuel station.
- At the traffic circle keep left, continue straight until you get to another traffic circle.
- Continue straight, you will pass the Two Oceans Aquarium on the right hand side.
- The road will curve to the left and lead up to another traffic circle.
- Continue straight, you will pass the BMW Pavilion/IMAX center on the left until you reach another traffic circle.
- At this circle turn right heading towards the ocean. You will notice a parking area on the left-hand side and the shopping center on the right.
- Continue until the third traffic circle, Circle Number 4, in the road where you will turn right towards the entrance to the Table Bay Hotel. You will be welcomed at the first entrance by a Security attendant who will show you through to the Hotel main entrance.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Concierge desk on 021-406 5695, if we can assist you.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Table Bay Hotel, wishing you a safe journey.
GIL 2017: Africa