Frost & Sullivan experts were joined by Industry thought leaders to discuss the impact of several interesting trends tracked within the industry globally. Our speakers offered valuable insight into the following trends and topics:
- Mega Trends and Future of Mobility
- Vehicle Manufacturer’s Vision on Mobility
- Car Sharing & Corporate Mobility Schemes
- Fleet & Leasing New Business Models
- Big Data Autonomous Driving and Related Business Models
- Growth & Impact of Retailing for Cars & Aftermarket Parts & Services
- Mobility in Emerging Markets Connected Mobility
- Integrated Transport Solutions
The event welcomed over 400 attendees from around the world from over 80 organisations. We have been extremely fortunate to access the prestigious Houses of Parliament, where parliamentarians, OEMs mobility leaders, car sharing providers, government policy makers, OEMs, and many others all joined together to debate key trends, policies and provide unique insights into the structure of new business models and their implications to industry stakeholders.
What Last Year's Attendees Had To Say
"Best in class event for anyone with an interest in future of mobility"
"The event proved to be an excellent opportunity to get an update of all aspects of urban mobility and the challenges it creates, from the best in the business from around the globe."
"The F&S Urban Mobility workshop provides a unique environment to understand the key mobility market trends and to exchange ideas with industry thought leaders."
"Great way to tap into the latest thought leadership within the automotive sector, if you are working on strategy for your organisation, get to this event."