Frost & Sullivan
- Sarwant is Partner in Charge of Frost & Sullivan’s EIA region and Global Practice leader of the Automotive & Transportation team. He is also the leader and founder of a think tank group within the organisation that works on future Mega Trends
- Sarwant pioneered the “Macro to Micro” approach in analysing Mega Trends in 2008, which has since been tried and tested with Fortune 1000 companies in developing white space opportunities.
- Sarwant consults to clients like Ford, Philips, BMW, Fiat group, Nissan, Toyota, UNIDO, Fincantieri and many other high profile organisations leveraging his Mega Trends and Future of Mobility work.
- He is author of a book titled, “New Mega Trends” launched in Oct 2012 with Palgrave Macmillan has since been sold in over 30 countries and recently been translated into Chinese for a local China market release
- Sarwant is a member of the World Economic Forum Transportation group and writes for Forbes. He sits on advisory boards of Nissan, ATI, Leeds University Business School and a few start ups.
- Sarwant is a thought leader and a charismatic futurist who combines engineering acumen with strong commercial experience.