Global President & Managing Partner
Frost & Sullivan
Over 20 years of executive management, strategy consulting and research expertise focused on solving client challenges with customized business intelligence, growth strategies and training & implementation support. Particular expertise in:
- Growth Strategies and Implementation
- Growth/Innovation Pipeline Management
- Vision Road Mapping
- Scenario Forecasting, Analytical Modeling & Research Methodologies
- Growth Workshop Facilitation
- Experience with a broad range of sectors, leveraging long-standing consulting relationships with leading industry participants
- Deep understanding of technology convergence across IT, Industrial and Medical Technologies
- Direct experience in the Industrial Automation and Process Control Sector
What I bring to the Team
- Proven leadership of high performance global teams.
- Unique ability to translate trends and customer needs into opportunities and strategies
- Unique blend of technology and business expertise, combined with business research and strategy consulting experience.
- Architect of Frost & Sullivan’s proprietary Growth Pipeline System and Growth Model, a structured and robust process that helps clients generate, evaluate and implement growth strategies.
- Published several research analyses in the areas as industrial and scientific lasers, process control instrumentation, sensors, and programmable logic controllers.
- As Vice President for Global Consulting was instrumental in establishing our unique measurement based consulting protocol, and driving our consulting practice across all the major industry sectors of coverage, ranging from telecommunications and information technology to factory automation and healthcare.
- Launched our Customer Value Enhancement (CVE) Protocol, Strategic Quality Control Program, Growth Pipeline Management System, as well as our Scenario Forecasting Model
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Bangalore University, India
- MBA from California State University, San Jose, CA