Global President & Managing Partner
Frost & Sullivan
20+ years of growth management expertise working with companies to design growth strategies for their existing portfolio of product/offerings, and facilitating the development of market entry strategies. Particular expertise and close association with global major companies in:
- New product introduction
- Geographic Expansion
Experience base covering broad range of sectors, leveraging long-standing working relationships with leading industry participants’ Senior Executives
- Industrial Automation and Process Control
- Electronics and Surface Mount Technologies
- Sensors and Manufacturing Excellence
What I bring to the Team
- Proven leadership of high performance global teams.
- Knowledge of the markets in United States, Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
- Proven success in expanding global presence of Frost & Sullivan
- Designing and supporting the integration of the global delivery model for Frost & Sullivan.
- Developing the strategy for leveraging Indian intellect to support the company’s global operations through the GIC operations in Chennai.
- Starting Frost & Sullivan's business operations in the Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, Africa and CEE
- In less than 10 years, the company has 30 offices in theses region and are one of the most profitable regions for the company.
- B.S.M.E. from Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi, India
- MBA from University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India