Mobility: Automotive & Transportation enterprises must meet customer expectations for ever-better technology at lower costs, while complying with complex safety and environmental regulations. Frost & Sullivan helps Mobility: Automotive & Transportation clients stay at the leading edge of industry best practices, resulting in more precise consumer targeting and more profitable market share growth.
Frost & Sullivan provides critical consultative support throughout the Mobility: Automotive & Transportation value chain, from product research and development to manufacturing and distribution.
Our 360° perspective helps clients with a range of issues, such as product and value proposition differentiation and the adoption of new distribution channels. Our global team of cross-industry experts helps clients capture industry convergence and Mega Trends opportunities, such as integrating personal electronics with vehicle systems and the rise of new mobility concepts.
Key Topics of Expertise
- Add-on services
- Battery replacement and charging
- Chassis, safety, and advanced driver assistance systems
- Commercial vehicles
- Freight markets
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) components
- Hybrid and electric vehicles
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Mobile apps
- Rail transportation
- Remanufacturing components
- Sourcing and distribution
- Supply chain services
- Telematics and connectivity
- Urban transportation