Measurement & Instrumentation Consulting
Connecting systems, services, and devices requires accurate testing technologies and novel sensor systems. Monitoring the development and supply of these technologies is increasingly important for market participants and technology end users.
Frost & Sullivan’s global Measurement & Instrumentation team of industry experts and consultants closely monitors the test and measurement equipment, sensors, semiconductors, and surface mount technologies markets so that our clients can take full advantage of the numerous opportunities arising daily.
Frost & Sullivan’s 360° global perspective, multi-regional presence, and cross-industry convergence analyses offer clients a comprehensive and balanced view of market challenges and trends. With our understanding of Mega Trends, emerging market trends, and disruptive technologies, we provide tailored growth consulting solutions that spur future growth and maximize competitiveness.
Key Topics of Expertise
- Application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) and field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs)
- Automotive devices
- Consumer electronic devices
- Communication products
- Medical electronic devices
- Semiconductor design services markets
Sensors and instrumentation
- Emerging sensor technologies
- Sensors and smart sensors
Surface mount technologies
- Inspection and cleaning equipment
- Screen printers and glue dispensers
- Software placement equipment
- Soldering equipment and solder paste
Test and measurement instrumentation and services
- Dimensional metrology
- General purpose, manufacturing, and communications
- Mechanical and analytical