Frost & Sullivan's Value-Based Mutually Assured Growth Service for Early Stage/ Start-up Organizations
We are uniquely positioned to add major value to start-ups/emerging companies, delivering critical growth impetus and support for sustained success.
Start-up business ecosystem is rapidly evolving globally - Start-up markets in US, Europe, Asia, and other regions growing rapidly. Many start-ups developing innovative, disruptive businesses that are reshaping industry fundamentals and creating robust and sustainable revenue streams. Frost & Sullivan works closely with a large range of organizations, from Fortune 500 companies to early stage companies, enabling them in growing faster in all operating environments.
90% of start-ups struggle to make it beyond 24 months - Key drivers of failures: Weak infrastructures, lack of strong enough financing and human capital, sub-optimal marketing, networking and funding support. Frost & Sullivan provides crucial support to start-ups to navigate through the key stages of their growth journey, towards sustained success.
Frost & Sullivan's industry thought leaders and support services provide crucial growth momentum - We have a compelling expertise supporting thousands of organizations globally, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Our senior executives' expertise in most global industries and a large pool of industry thought leaders enable us to add major value to the owners, leaders and advisory boards of start-ups and emerging companies.
Frost & Sullivan's global scale and industry coverage provide critical growth scalability - Our global scale and coverage of 12 different industries offer start-ups/emerging companies global growth potential, connections, adjacent market growth opportunities, and superlative visibility.
Support to start-ups for financial and business growth - We realize the criticality of funding and financial support during the evolution of start-ups. We facilitate connections and drive collaborations with VCs/PEs/FIs (locally, globally).
Frost & Sullivan is uniquely positioned to support early-stage companies/start-ups through
- Pressure-test start-up's vision, growth strategies and launch plans - Developing bullet-proof growth strategies and plans based on local and global industry market needs.
- Technology positioning for success - Scanning of technologies that can accelerate/disrupt start-up's solutions portfolio. Support in IP creation..
- Financial strategy and access to capital - Facilitating access to capital from sources such as VCs, PEs, FIs etc. through intermediation and transaction support.
- Support in growth of brand and demand towards market making - Crucial intelligence and expertise to build and sustain demand for company's products & solutions.
- Operational support on organizational build-up's, scale-up's and growth - Continuous, industry best practice based, operational support in all facets of a start-up's organizational functioning, focused on local and global growth.
Practical, high impact and value added solutions
- Frost & Sullivan's industry leading thought leader as advisory board member
- Intermediation solution through financing support/capital raising
- Demand generation and brand building solutions
- Access to networking platforms/opportunities
- Continuous provision of leading edge industry intelligence
- Growth strategy development and implementation support
- Frost & Sullivan executive serves in advisory board of the company, providing both strategic and operational support, leveraging F&S' global assets/connections
- Frost & Sullivan connects VCs/PEs/FIs to corresponding start-ups/emerging companies, and provides critical support during the transaction process (pre and post deal)
- Customized demand generation and brand building campaigns or initiatives to fast forward commercial success.
- Frost & Sullivan will invite co-founders/CEO/marketing executives of the start-up to its leading flagship industry events (e.g. GIL) offering rich networking opportunities and opportunity to deal with elite business audiences.
- Frost & Sullivan will offer start-ups access to its globally coveted Growth Partnership Service (GPS) research subscription.
- Frost & Sullivan will provide ad-hoc support in strategy development and implementation through customized, bespoke and tailored growth strategy advisory projects on as needed basis, including organizational development programs.
Frost & Sullivan's advisory board and operational support enables start-up's/emerging companies' successful evolution throughout their growth journey
- Frost & Sullivan provides industry coveted thought leaders and senior executives as advisory board members
- Frost & Sullivan's GPS research arms start-up with necessary actionable TEAM research necessary for growth strategy development, market focus, branding and demand testing
- Ad-hoc, well-defined strategic advisory and implementation support, including organizational development
- Frost & Sullivan will facilitate connections and funding pitchwith VC/PEs/FIs in exchange of finder's fee
- Frost & Sullivan's integrated marketing team will work with the company in developing whitepapers(s), offering access to major events including speaker/panel member opportunities, providing
- Global growth and scalability through strategic advisory, IPO support, M&A support and growth consulting
- New product and service/solution development, pipeline expansion, market share expansion advisory.
Sign-up partnership agreement
Activate and initiate advisory board
Access to strategic intelligence on technologies, econometrics, applications, and markets for early-stage company's products and services
Initiate brand, demand, technology evaluation, IP analytics, and marketing support
Design and develop funding facilitation plan and initiate funding connections
Questions? Please Contact
Managing Partner and Global President
Senior Partner, Global Head of Growth Consulting