Internet of Things and Digital Transformation
The Time for Change is Now
Use Actionable Customer, Analyst, and Vendor Insights to Make it Happen
Digital transformation is a journey that organizations must undertake to ensure that they continue to stay relevant. Organizations must change how they manage their people, things, processes and data to make the decisions that will streamline their operations, reduce costs and adopt new business models to support customer growth. Traditional companies that do not initiate efforts to transform their organizations and employ digital business models risk obsolescence and failure to maintain incumbency in their industry. As their customers evolve, organizations must evolve with them to continue to meet their needs.
Frost & Sullivan’s “IoT and Digital Transformation” research service employs a three-pronged approach:
- Help organizations to understand the impact of emerging technologies on their organization.
- Harness Frost & Sullivan’s deep industry expertise to analyze how vertical markets can employ these technologies differently to solve business challenges.
- Incorporate the Voice of the Customer by surveying thousands of IT decision makers across verticals to align marketing and sales efforts around end user business challenges and investment plans over the next few years.
With this approach, Frost & Sullivan has helped clients with a 360 degree perspective of technologies such as IoT, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, SD-WAN, Distributed Computing, etc. and their impact on the industries in which they operate. Our research efforts help the ICT vendor/service provider community to prioritize core end markets for their solutions. Analyst reports also deliver case studies and use cases to highlight companies that are undertaking their own digital transformation journeys – providing concrete examples of how investment in technologies and processes can new growth opportunities.
Seize the thought leadership of IT and communications analysts and vertical industry experts and customer views
Over the next 5 years, technologies such as IoT, Big Data and Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Robotics will transform every business. Is your company ready?
Meet Our Team
Engage with our industry experts and learn more about our process of identification, evaluation, go to market strategic planning and implementation emphasis on managing the transformation journey that lies ahead.
Based in London, Alexander Michael heads up Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Transformation consulting business in Europe. He has been with Frost & Sullivan for 11 years and holds a Master’s Degree in European Management from ESCP-EAP in Paris. Alex has 25 years of industry and corporate strategy consulting experience, specialising in strategic partnering, business transformation and value proposition development. In recent years, Alex has focussed on helping clients optimise their customer experience using game-changing technology. He currently spearheads Frost & Sullivan’s research initiative into practical use cases for (and how to make money with) artificial intelligence.
Jarad Carleton leads the cybersecurity research team in Europe and has over 20 years experience providing strategic market intelligence to Global 1000 companies. For 14 years of his tenure at Frost & Sullivan, Jarad was a member of the ICT Growth Consulting Practice where he led teams examining strategic business issues for high profile projects that provided analysis leveraged by CEOs, CISOs, CMOs, Investment Bankers, Investors, Legislators, Regulators, and a Presidential Advisory Committee during the Obama Administration. Jarad attends the Infosecurity Europe London and ITSA Nuremberg conferences in Europe and has been a featured keynote speaker, a speaking panel guest, and a moderator at conferences in Europe and the United States. He is based in Salzburg state in Austria and can be reached via email at CybersecurityEU@frost.com
18 years of Consulting and Research Management expertise, which includes countless experiences helping to create, develop and deliver solutions to drive winning growth strategies for a large variety of clients in the Information and Communications Technologies sector. Particular expertise in:
- Geographic and Product Line Extensions
- Market Opportunity Analysis
- Strategic Planning and Strategy Execution
Experience base covering broad range of sectors, leveraging long-standing working relationships with leading industry participants’ Senior Executives, specifically in the following sectors:
- Mobile & Wireless Communications
- Unified Communications
- Conferencing Systems and Services
- Space Communications
What I bring to the Team
- Substantial experience in Consulting engagements across many industry sectors within ICT markets
- Expert-level research, writing, and presentation skills
- Global business experience and capabilities
- I have directed a 3000% growth of Frost & Sullivan’s ICT Practice, and have employed similar principles to help our clients meet their growth objectives
- Business Unit Leader of Information & Communications Technologies Practice at Frost & Sullivan for 12 years
- Keynote Speaker at various Communications Conferences around the Globe
- Analyst and Consultant in Mobile Communications Markets at Frost & Sullivan
- MBA from California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo (USA)
- BA from University of California at Davis (USA)
Stay up-to-date and subscribe to our monthly ICT Newsletter!
Knowledge Partners &
Industrial firms deploy security strategy around IIOT, amidst rising cyber threats to industrial architecture, says Frost & Sullivan
The attacks on industrial systems and the industrial controls systems (ICS) architecture could range from physical impact, such as damage to the infrastructure, production downtime, loss of revenue, and hefty fines, to more severe consequences, such as injuries and even loss of life. In order to address the growing sophistication of attacks, vendors are offering security solutions across the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) architecture and not just for information/operational technology (IT/OT) networks.read more
Huawei has organized their 2019 Huawei Global Analyst Summit (HAS) from 16th-18th April, 2019 in Shenzhen, China. The three day conference was focused on briefing industry analysts and media on Huawei’s previous year’s financial performance, future outlook, and future strategy.read more