Internet of Things and Digital Transformation
The Time for Change is Now
Use Actionable Customer, Analyst, and Vendor Insights to Make it Happen
Digital transformation is a journey that organizations must undertake to ensure that they continue to stay relevant. Organizations must change how they manage their people, things, processes and data to make the decisions that will streamline their operations, reduce costs and adopt new business models to support customer growth. Traditional companies that do not initiate efforts to transform their organizations and employ digital business models risk obsolescence and failure to maintain incumbency in their industry. As their customers evolve, organizations must evolve with them to continue to meet their needs.
Frost & Sullivan’s “IoT and Digital Transformation” research service employs a three-pronged approach:
- Help organizations to understand the impact of emerging technologies on their organization.
- Harness Frost & Sullivan’s deep industry expertise to analyze how vertical markets can employ these technologies differently to solve business challenges.
- Incorporate the Voice of the Customer by surveying thousands of IT decision makers across verticals to align marketing and sales efforts around end user business challenges and investment plans over the next few years.
With this approach, Frost & Sullivan has helped clients with a 360 degree perspective of technologies such as IoT, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, SD-WAN, Distributed Computing, etc. and their impact on the industries in which they operate. Our research efforts help the ICT vendor/service provider community to prioritize core end markets for their solutions. Analyst reports also deliver case studies and use cases to highlight companies that are undertaking their own digital transformation journeys – providing concrete examples of how investment in technologies and processes can new growth opportunities.
Seize the thought leadership of IT and communications analysts and vertical industry experts and customer views
Over the next 5 years, technologies such as IoT, Big Data and Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Robotics will transform every business. Is your company ready?
Meet Our Team
Engage with our industry experts and learn more about our process of identification, evaluation, go to market strategic planning and implementation emphasis on managing the transformation journey that lies ahead.
Based in London, Alexander Michael heads up Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Transformation consulting business in Europe. He has been with Frost & Sullivan for 11 years and holds a Master’s Degree in European Management from ESCP-EAP in Paris. Alex has 25 years of industry and corporate strategy consulting experience, specialising in strategic partnering, business transformation and value proposition development. In recent years, Alex has focussed on helping clients optimise their customer experience using game-changing technology. He currently spearheads Frost & Sullivan’s research initiative into practical use cases for (and how to make money with) artificial intelligence.
18 years of Consulting and Research Management expertise, which includes countless experiences helping to create, develop and deliver solutions to drive winning growth strategies for a large variety of clients in the Information and Communications Technologies sector. Particular expertise in:
- Geographic and Product Line Extensions
- Market Opportunity Analysis
- Strategic Planning and Strategy Execution
Experience base covering broad range of sectors, leveraging long-standing working relationships with leading industry participants’ Senior Executives, specifically in the following sectors:
- Mobile & Wireless Communications
- Unified Communications
- Conferencing Systems and Services
- Space Communications
What I bring to the Team
- Substantial experience in Consulting engagements across many industry sectors within ICT markets
- Expert-level research, writing, and presentation skills
- Global business experience and capabilities
- I have directed a 3000% growth of Frost & Sullivan’s ICT Practice, and have employed similar principles to help our clients meet their growth objectives
- Business Unit Leader of Information & Communications Technologies Practice at Frost & Sullivan for 12 years
- Keynote Speaker at various Communications Conferences around the Globe
- Analyst and Consultant in Mobile Communications Markets at Frost & Sullivan
- MBA from California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo (USA)
- BA from University of California at Davis (USA)
Stay up-to-date and subscribe to our monthly ICT Newsletter!
Knowledge Partners &
Best Practices to Manage New Cyber Risks for Healthcare Professionals as Data Conquers the Healthcare Industry
Frost & Sullivan healthcare expert and industry thought leader to conduct a webinar on the significance of leveraging technology to secure patient data while reducing costs and increasing revenue SANTA CLARA, Calif. – July 17, 2019 – Solution providers need to...read more
During the last decade, the advent of robotics has phenomenally transformed the industrial sector in terms of manufacturing capability. They are traditionally used to carry out tasks that are complex, repetitive or hazardous to enhance productivity, quality and reduce...read more