Join us to hear Industry Analyst Karthik Sundaram and TE Connectivity Sr. Manager for innovation platforms Mark Maas explore the next big opportunities for IoT in industries and manufacturing.
You Will Discover:
The subject of IoT is currently in a nascent phase in the manufacturing sector. With the push toward modernization and cyber-physical production, the influence of IoT is expected to fuel change across every segment of the manufacturing value chain.
This briefing will be a curtain raiser for all industrial suppliers, ICT companies, service providers, system integrators, and value-added resellers that have a stake in the markets of manufacturing.
Why You Should Attend:
· Understand the difference between Industry 4.0 and the Internet of Things
· Explore best practices in the industry with a live example from co-presenter TE Connectivity
· Identify the next big opportunities for IoT with regard to industries and manufacturing
· Earmark possible areas/markets that will become obsolete due to the Industry 4.0 transition
· Brainstorm new business models that are likely to emerge and reshape industrial supplier segments
Click on the "Play" button below to listen On Demand.