Executive MindXchange Events
Executive MindXchange events offer an interactive forum for networking with colleagues and peers. They give participants an opportunity to discuss business and personal career challenges and opportunities through workshops, ThinkTanks, panels, and roundtables.
Our one-of-a-kind Executive MindXchange format leverages the mass of brainpower of all of our participants.
The Executive MindXchange events include:
- GIL Global: Growth, Leadership and Innovation Events: Join the GIL community—five thousand strong and growing—to focus on leveraging innovation as a resource to help shape a better future for our world, and for the growth of our companies and careers. GIL Global events take place throughout the year in a number of cities worldwide.
- Marketing World: Work with top marketing executives to spark new ideas and strategies, and learn what your peers are doing to keep their companies ahead of the game and grow their businesses.
- Innovation in New Product Development and Marketing: Collaborate with your peers on strategy, best practices, and lessons learned in creating new opportunities through incremental and breakthrough innovation,embedding disruptive thinking and change management within your innovation culture.
- Customer Contact: Ensure you, and your company, are poised to reimagine and reinvest in the customer experience for competitive advantage.
- ConNEXTions: Embrace your increasingly strategic role as CIO and build an action plan for how to capture and create more value from your information technology investments, now and in the future.
Complimentary Virtual Events
- Live eBroadcasts: Cutting-edge business strategies and solutions in a 60-minute, online, interactive program.
- Ask the Thought Leader Webinars: Presentation of a best practice case study on how a particular company solved a pressing business challenge. The webcast features a "Thought Leader," the executive responsible for implementing the best practice, who provides key lessons learned and leads a live Q&A session.
- Analyst Briefings: Market analyst/industry consultant led interactive webinars that cover research results, market trends, etc.
- Growth Opportunity Briefings: A 360°perspective of the latest trends in major markets and industries researched by our team of expert analysts.